Seriously ??

I'd had trouble falling asleep and staying asleep without waking up sweaty and scared from nightmares since the attack.

So when I wake up feeling content and safe I was alittle shocked at first. I sat bolt upright and unhooked myself from the weights that had been holding me down as I'd slept.

God I felt so refreshed and relaxed, it just have been the best nights sleep I'd gotten in months.

Then I looked next to me and knew exactly why.

Then he was laying next to me, naked under the sheet that barely covered his fine body.

My sudden movement must have disturbed him because he shuffled alittle onto his side and groaned.

"I was having the most amazing dream" he rasped out with the most sexy morning voice I'd ever heard. It sent shivers down my spine and did things to my body I didn't think a voice alone could do.

He curled his body around me as I sat in bed processing what had happened the night before, in fact what had happened well on into the early hours of the morning.

One of his hands begun to run down my bare spine tracing my backbone until it met my arse which he stroked softly before wrapping his arm around my waist and sliding me across the gap between us until we were flush together.

His head moved off of the pillow and onto my lap so I lifted my hands and began to play with the longer length of gorgeous rich brown hair that had grown seen I'd seen him last.

His moaned enjoying my touch as he closed his eyes again and relaxed totally.

"Can we just stay here like this forever?" He asked quietly as I twirled strands of his locks around my fingers.

"I wish. What were you dreaming about?" I chuckle at how amazing yet unrealistic his request was before remembering he'd mentioned having a very good dream and I was intrugued to know more.

"Turns out it wasn't a dream actually" he grinned happily clearly referring to us being together

"So it was a sex dream?"

"No, well not just sex. Far from just sex " he said slightly defensively as my words echoed the ones I'd used when I pushed him away when we first got involved with each other when I tried to make him hate me for the sake of his career.

I cringed as I realised my mistake and stopped playing with his hair.

He flipped around and raised his head up on his elbows so we were looking at each other.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. I know how much I hurt you in the past" I began to apologise feeling shitty for stirring old painful memories for him.

"Hey, stop apologising to me. But I'll be honest with you, It crossed my mind that maybe last night was just a way to get things back to normal for you. That I was an old habit you know?" Grayson sighed sadly as he admitted his fear.

He was concerned that I'd used him for sex, after all having been with him before I knew I'd be comfortable with him as my first time after the attack so I'd used him.

I felt like shit but I couldn't be mad at him because all I'd ever done is mess around with his head and his heart.

"I didn't use you- I swear I would never do that to you!! I've thought about you every day since that day at the hotel. I get why you left, I totally understood that your mom and Max needed you. They must hate me but it didn't stop me missing you every single fucking day Grayson" I trace my fingers across his angled jaw and across his lips that were still so swollen and plump from kissing so much in the last 12 hours.