Saturday night

"What the hell was that about? I've never seen Hunter so furious!" Dylan ran his flushed over his face clearly shocked by his brothers display of rage that we'd all just witnessed.

"I dunno, it looked like Tommy said something that pushed him over the edge and he lost it" Sammie points out resting her elbows on her knees before leaning her chin on it staring out at the octagon like she is trying to work out what just happened.

"Who knows?! All I know is I need to go get ready to go out and get extremely drunk!" I change the subject unable to think about how much too far Hunter went in this insane revenge plot against Tommy. Losing a match yes but going beyond that and beating the shit out of him after the bells gone is just too much on my book.

Let's go!" Sammie agrees jumping to her feet.

"We'll meet you there in an hour and a half. Don't be late, we'll have the shots lined up" Emily says as she climbs into Dylan's car in the car park as Sammie and I lean against hers.

"Aye aye captain!" I salute playfully before waving them off and getting into Sammie car and heading back to my house to get ready. Knowing my dad and sister will be out my place is always the house we get ready at. No distractions and a house all to ourselves.

We crank up some music and freshen up before Sammie begins to expertly apply my nights makeup. She does a good coverage base with a baby pink  blush and a blinding highlighter before working on my eyes. After a light dusting of a shimmery cream eyeshadow she adds a thick black winged eyeliner, big fluttery fake eyelashes and a bright red lipstick.

"You look smoking hot Maddie!" She says as she applies setting spray to lock my makeup in all night long. I study her makeup and can't help but admire her huge brown eyes that are popping dye to shimmering tones of bronze and gold eyeshadows, a black eyeliner and her trademark multiple pairs of fake eyelashes with a deep brown tone lipstick.

Her jet black hair is cascading down her back in deep set waves that look like waves bouncing on the tips of the ocean.

Her tight black mini dress is held up by the tiniest of black straps and lace panels feature across her chest giving a peek of her perky boobs underneath. Skyscraper black strapped heels finish her look leaving her looking phenomenal.

"Compared to you I look like a hot mess!" I point out winking at her sexiness "You look so sexy" I add as she twirls around showing off her assets and boy does she have some assets. God certainly blessed her with all kinds of beauty that's for sure, plus a great personality to boot.

I give my hair a shake to loosen the waves that naturally form in my naturally blonde hair and look at my reflection unable to recognise myself.

"Wow you've done a great job. I barely recognise myself!" I laugh untying my robe that was protecting my outfit from makeup and throwing it on my bed.

Just then I hear a loud banging at the front door and chew the inside of my cheek anxiously not expecting anyone at this time of night. I quickly spray my perfume across my body, grab my phone and slip it into my bag before heading downstairs to answer it whilst Sammie puts the final touches to her look.

I swing the door wide open and I'm shocked to see who my visitor is.

"Wow" is all he says as his eyes take over my body from head to toe before he meets my eyes and leaves his mouth wide open.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have a party to host? Sluts to screw?" I fire off my words like acid dripping off of my tongue aimed to injury and insult him.

"I came to check on you. The end of the fight got messy and you looked close to freaking out" he recalls correctly but if he cared that much he wouldn't have literally ran off and left me there.