Bad at love

"Did you forget something?" Hunter snarled at his stepfather who still had his eyes trained on me as his eyes raked my body from head to toe leaving an uncomfortable feeling where ever his sight landed.

"Umm Max is fast asleep" I tried to act natural as I sat back up on the sofa and pulled my knees up on the sofa, tucking my legs under my butt in an effort to hide myself from his roaming stare.

"Did you forget something?" Hunter repeatedly more firmly as his jaw clenched tight as he watched the man in front of him gazing at me in a creepy way.

I mean yes, Rob was only 35 and a good looking man who kept in good shape but he is Max's father and plus he was married to Katie so the way he was looking at me just felt so wrong.

"Stop looking at her like that you sicko" Hunter warned lowly and as quiet as his voice was the threat in his tone was deadly clear.

"Madison is a beautiful young woman, I'd be mad not to admire her Hunter. Your mum forgot her overnight bag so I just nipped back to get it. Who knew I'd walk in to such an intimate situation" Rob mused grinning slyly and completely ignoring Hunters last words of warning like he was enjoying making him angry which was just crazy because Hunter would easily beat the shit out of him.

"have a fun night Maddie" he added with with a wink that made me want to vomit, he turned on his heel and headed upstairs to get his wife's bag.

A few minutes later the front door clicked shut and we heard his car roar to life and speed away letting us know he was gone.

"I'm sorry about that, shit... that guy is such a prick" Hunter paces the front room, Fists clenched tight beside him, clearly unnerved by his stepdads behaviour.

"Hey come sit down. It's ok honestly. Let's just have a fun night" I pat the space beside me until he relaxes his body slightly and slides back in next to me.

His hand casually rests on my bare knee and offers a soft comfort as our bodies lean into each other's and we relax back into watching the movie and I carry on eating the slightly melted ice cream.

"Hunter" I call out softly and wait for his to turn to face me. As soon as he does I run the ice cream covered spoon down his face from forehead to chin and burst out laughing at the chocolate covered mess beside me.

"That was a cheap shot" he shakes his head unimpressed as I have to hold my sides as pain starts to set in from laughing so much.

He suddenly silenced me with a huge handful of ice cream being rubbed into my hair, the loose mixture dripping down my face and off of the end of my nose.

Hunter leans in and pins me in place as he licks the dripping mess from my cheek like a gross dog.

"Hunter you licked me you sick fuck" I cringe as my face is now covered in a mixture of chocolate ice cream and Hunter Barrett's saliva.

"Umm you licked me earlier as I recall?? Plus just Imagine what else I can lick with this tongue? Trust me Maddie I have serious skills!" He quips playfully wiggling his eyebrows suggestively before licking my face again

"I'm sure you do Barrett, in fact most of the single female population of this country  knows about your skills!" I tease him whilst using my hand to clean my face alittle bit.

"You know it's not unheard of for me and Grayson to share girls right? You'd be the ultimate prize" I laugh lightly at him but there's something in his eyes that tells me he isn't playing around when he says that. There's a fire in his eyes that burns brightly leading me unable to hold his gaze.