Am I dreaming??

⚠️⚠️A/N this chapter does contain some naughty antics so if you aren't comfortable reading that sort of thing I'd avoid this chapter. I've marked where the smut begins too! 🔥

After lunch the clan decide to head down to the beach for an afternoon of sunbathing, surfing and swimming. The kids bounce off the walls with excitement and I have a heavy feeling of dread right into the pit of my stomach as I think of a plausible reason to avoid it.

Then I realise that there is no way I can avoid things for the rest of my life and definitely not for the next two weeks when we literally live on the beach. 

Sifting through my luggage I decide to go on the offensive instead. If I wear the most sexiest bikini I have perhaps it will draw attention from the scarring. I don't usually have the confidence to wear such tiny scraps of fabric but desperate times call for desperate measures right?

Then my eyes fall upon the perfect one. I baby pink bikini with a thick black strapped detail that makes the design pop against my tanned skin.

I slip it on and can't help but feel a boost of confidence as I see that I can actually pull it off as I fluff my hair up alittle not to give it a beachy wave kind of vibes, also known as the bedhead, can't be bothered to brush it again look in my...

I slip it on and can't help but feel a boost of confidence as I see that I can actually pull it off as I fluff my hair up alittle not to give it a beachy wave kind of vibes, also known as the bedhead, can't be bothered to brush it again look in my case.

I pretend my scars don't exist by not looking at my reflection on that side and I slip on my black Adidas slides and organise my black beach bag with the essentials- Sun lotion, A towel to dry myself on and another to lay out on, Lip balm. My phone and I slip my aviator sunglasses on my head easy to slip on as some as we are outside. I give myself a few sprays of my favourite perfect 'Femme' by Hugo Boss and I grab my bag slinging it over my shoulder and I'm ready for the beach.

Everyone is getting ready to leave the house out of the deck so I catch up with them and link arms with my mom, Rose. Although she's not my birth mom she's been in my life longer than that pitiful excuse of a real mom and she's the best person I could wish for as a mother and nothing could ever change that.

"You look stunning my love" my mom nudges me with her hip and gives me a knowing smile aware of how self conscious I am about the scars.

"Hot chick alert" Miley whistles playfully as she joins us and links moms other arm

"Are you sure they don't look absolutely horrendous ?" I chew the inside of my cheek nervously as reality hits me that my scars are in full view of everyone.

"Maddie nobody's going to be looking at your scars ok?" My sister insists lifting her shades up to show me the sincerity in her eyes. I'm grateful for her support and her words help fill me up with alittle more confidence.

"Thanks sis"

"Anytime sweetie pie" Miley wiggles her sunglasses from her ears making me giggle at her silliness