3

Hunter POV

At first I thought I was imagining things or having a really good dream but when Mads undid the tie on that skimpy black satin robe she was wearing I think my heart stopped for a few seconds. Once the black fabric fell to her sides and revealed even more sexy black lingerie I knew my hearing was working just fine and I was wide awake.

There I was in a hotel suite with the woman of my dreams practically naked in front of my very eyes as my mouth watered just dying right get a taste of her mouth. Fuck, I wanted to touch her so badly and give her everything she wanted and more, to hear her scream my name over and over again until she couldn't take anymore and begged me to stop.

I should have been all over her already ripping her underwear off but I was standing there staring at her completely dumbfounded. I felt like a teenage boy who had the hottest girl in front of him pretty much naked and he had no clue what the hell to do next.

My brother wasn't much better but the knowing, sly smirk that quickly flashed across his face gave me the impression he wasn't completely in the dark to this.

But it was blatantly obvious he was relishing the shocked look I was wearing as he turned to look at me and rolled his eyes and chuckled.

This was not on the evenings plan, I never thought that I'd ever get the chance to seeing Mads in this way, so hot and sexual. 

Oh my fucking god she looked literally edible so forgive me for thinking this was too good to be true.

I mean add in the little fact that she just got engaged to my twin brother and it had to be some sort of fucked io prank at my expense.

This couldn't be for real, it had to be reality biting my ass just to piss me off abit more tonight, as if it hadn't been a terrible night already!!

I don't know what was going on but she must have been winding me up right?

I mean she could barely even look at me over the last few days since our talk at the cafe.

But the closeness of her bare skin was killing me.

It was too close and yet too far away all at the same time. I could smell her sensual perfume and my mouth watered as I imagined what she'd taste like.

My palms were coated in a thin layer of sweat as I curled them into fists at my side trying to resist the me urge to reach out and touch her. My god did I want to touch that smooth, tanned silky looking skin.

I wanted to devour her over and over again until she screamed my name and couldn't walk for a week.

But at the end of the day no matter how much I wanted her, she wasn't mine and I had to fight such primal urges.

But fuck me she looked so fucking sexy.

She wasn't making things easy. In fact they were getting very hard, harder by the seconds.

"What?" I frowned at her furrowing my brows tighter trying to suss out what she was up to.

I was trying to keep my composure but my tone sounded harsher than I'd meant. I hated myself when she flinched and re-tied the robe again looking rejected and sad.

I hated hurting her feelings and I really hated not being able to see her sexy body again to the point I was mentally willing her to untie the five again it take the thing off altogether.

Fuck she looked so good. Too good.

"I want to have sex... with both of you" Mads said sounding less confident in her words after me talking to her so gruffly. What a dick move that was, she didn't deserve that but in my defense I was rather taken aback by the turn of events.