Agni Kai + Banishment

Zuko had agreed to the Agni Kai, the idiot.

"It's only against a lowly general, (Y/N) I'll be fine. You don't have to worry..."

Of course I was going to worry. I walked with him to the Agni Kai room (yeah, they had a room just for Agni Kai's... sadistic freaks), with another glass of water. Hey, Agni Kai's meant fire. Fire means heat. Heat means I get thirsty. Zuko got ready and I stood in the audience, at the very front, near Azula and Iroh. Zuko was turned around, and his opponent had yet to come. I flashed Zuko a smile, and a thumbs up, and then his opponent entered. My eyes widened in horror. Zuko watched my expression and turned around, in fighting stance. It was Ozai. Zuko's fear was as clear as day.

"Please Father, I only had the Fire Nations best interests at heart! I'm sorry I spoke out of turn!" His voice was laced in desperation. My heart raced.

"You will fight for your honor," Ozai's voice echoed across the room, sending chills down my spine. I nearly dropped my water.

Zuko sank to his knees, "I meant you no disrespect, I'm your loyal son,"

"Rise, and fight Prince Zuko," Ozai wasn't known for showing mercy. Not even to his own son. I was terrified.

"I won't fight you" Zuko replied, still bowing.

"You will learn respect, and suffering will be your teacher," He can't be serious. His only son?

Tears started streaming down Zuko's face.  Ozai lifted his hand and he shot fire, right at his eldest and only son's face. Iroh looked away, Azula smiled (sadistic FREAK), I stared in a fear trance and heard Zuko's scream. Ozai lifted his hand, ready for another blow. I watched the fire build in his hand, almost in slow motion, then I snapped out of it.

"NO!" I dropped my glass, and then manipulated the water and shot it in front of the fire. Zuko clutched his eye and looked back at me in shock. Azula stared at me in disbelief. Iroh looked surprised. And Ozai? He looked at me in confusion, which quickly morphed into anger. I realized what I had done. The thing I sought to hide for my whole life. I'd exposed the fact that I could manipulate two elements.

"Clear the room" Ozai's voice boomed, and everyone started leaving. Azula and Zuko stayed. Azula leaned towards me "I hope he hurts you too," she whispered in my ear.

I was scared of Ozai, no doubt. But Azula? Definitely not. I opened my mouth to speak but then-

"Azula, you too"

She scoffed, "But father-"

"Out."

She walked out of the room.

Ozai turned towards me. "I take you under my wing. I let you live in my home. I let you learn fire bending with my children, and this is what you do? You can bend two elements, and clearly you had knowledge of that, and you never once told me? "

I stared at him defiantly. Just because I was scared, doesn't mean he has to know that.

He turned to Zuko, "by refusing to fight, you have shown shameful weakness. You both are banished," he turned to glance at me before turning back to Zuko, "you may only return with your honor, once you've captured the Avatar."

"But, the Avat-" I started

"Silence," He glared at me. Then he smiled (hey, did I mention? Sadistic. Freak.) "When you return,  (Y/N), you'll make a fine addition to my army."

Just what my parents were afraid of. He wanted to use me as a weapon. I grabbed Zuko and we got out of there. We sat in Zuko's room, and I tried to use water to heal Zuko's eye . Then, I started wrapping it.  "This is probably going to leave permanent scarring. I'm sorry,"