The Northern Water Tribe (finally.)

We made few stops on our way to the Northern Water Tribe. The most notable of them being the Northern Air Temple.

Aang and I were both disappointed when we made it there.

Me because when I heard "Northern" I thought we had made it to the Northern Water Tribe. I was wrong. It was disappointing.

Aang was probably disappointed for a more reasonable reason. The people who dwelled there used technology, I think that's the word, I don't really know... but anyway, they used technology to actually get normal people to fly.

Aang thought they were air benders.

Poor Aang...

Either way, we made friends with them, but turns out that one of them make gear and weapons for the fire nation.

Everyone has their flaws...

We helped him fend off the fire nation, so it's cool they're cool.

BUT ANYWAY.

It felt like years since we left the air temple. It actually hadn't been that long. Appa was going exceptionally slow, and oddly close to the water.

"I'm not one to complain, but can't Appa fly any higher?" Sokka said. Someone had to say it. Thank you Sokka. Woah, words I never thought I'd think of seriously...

"I have an idea, why don't we all get on your back and you can fly us to the North Pole."

"I'd love to, everyone get on, Sokka is ready for takeoff" he said pointing to his back. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Look, we're all just a little tired and cranky cause we've been flying for two days straight," Katara said, trying to get Sokka and Aang to calm down.

I snorted, "A little? I am so sick of water. I'm a water bender! How can I be tired of water? Where even is the North Pole? All I see is water. Did I tell you that I am si-"

I was cut off by an ice barrier forming right in front of Appa, Aang quickly steered out of the way, but another ice barrier formed, throwing Appa wildly off course. Katara, Sokka, and I hung on tightly to the saddle, trying very hard not to get knocked off.

Soon Appa was frozen in place, and about 5 canoes surrounded us.

"They're water benders! We found the Water Tribe!" Katara smiled, and I let out a sigh of relief.

We rode Appa while the northerners led us to the tribe, soon after I spotted it, "Look!" I pointed to the huge snowy ice barrier that was the entrance to the North Pole.

"We're here!" Aang said.

Yes Aang that's why I said look. What did you think I was pointing to? Appa? the 'fluff ball' isn't as cool as he was all that time ago. Don't get me wrong though, Appa's still cool, I think I like him more than Sokka.

Dozens of water benders helped us make our way inside the tribe.

"I can't believe how many water benders there are here!" Katara said

"I know! We'll find a master to teach us in no time!" Aang answered.

"Hey wait, (Y/N), why didn't you just teach Aang and Katara water bending?"

Aang, Katara, and I looked at each other.

Sokka was out getting food for us, Katara was struggling to bend a steady stream of water in front of her, seeing as though Aang had never water bent (while conscious) he was still impressed.

"Hey! Wait!" I said, "why don't I just teach you guys water bending?"

"I can't believe I didn't think about that!" Katara said .