The End (final part)

I awoke in a field. 

I felt as if a weight had been lifted off of me. 

My mind felt clear. 

And I felt at peace. 

This was it. 

This was death

"You're awake," I heard a familiar voice, but for once it wasn't coming from my head. 

I turned around and was greeted by a handsome man. He was beaming, and he seemed to radiate light, with a hint of darkness. 

I smiled, "Shi."

"Actually, I prefer Zaki."

As if on cue a woman appeared next to him. She was dressed in all white, and she looked like the human form of purity. 

She was gorgeous. 

Asha.

She gave me a motherly smile, "(Y/N), thanks to you the world is at peace again. The dangers lurking in the shadows have dissipated and millions of people are happy. And though, you had your own demons to conquer," she looked at Zaki with a look of couples banter, "quite literally," she turned back to me and smiled, "and figuratively, you used your abilities, however dark, for good. And for that, you must be rewarded. You have earned your place, and you have entered the spirit world, as a new spirit, the spirit of hardship, life, human strife, and most importantly, love."

My face fell, but I quickly composed myself, "that's wonderful."

She frowned slightly, "is there something more you could want?"

My thoughts drifted to Katara, Sokka, Aang, Toph... and Zuko.

Zuko. 

I die a million times to be with Zuko. 

She smiled knowingly, "your love? I should have seen this coming. Very well."

How did she know? You know what maybe don't question the voodoo, spirit, magic thing.

"I will allow you to return to earth. I will use my own life force, to allow you to live a long life. Just as the moon spirit did with Princess Yue, all that time ago."

I beamed, "you would-?"

"Of course," Zaki whispered something in her ear, and her face lit up, "but first. There are people who I think you'd like to see before you go."

"People that I would like to see...?"

I trailed off as a flash of light revealed a man and a woman. 

The man was dressed in red clothing, and the woman blue. 

The man had (H/C) hair and light, golden eyes. The woman had long, flowing, (H/C) hair and beautiful disks of (E/C) for pupils. Her lips were pink, and her cheeks rosy. She held the man's hand and smiled, "(Y/N). You have grown into such a beautiful young woman."

I felt tears welling in my eyes, "M-mom? D-dad?"

They lunged forward to embrace me. My mom ran her hands through my hair, and lightly kissed my forehead, "life hasn't been too kind to you, has it dear?"

My father held my hand, his eyes sparkling, "you look just like your mother," he turned to smile at his wife, then he whispered, "and from what I've seen, you have her temper too."

My mom lightly slapped my dad, "dear? I can hear you, you know."

My dad rubbed his arm, "I meant it as a compliment," he coughed.