Zuko's Back...?

We were all walking to the Western Air Temple.

Fun.

That was sarcasm.

"This is humiliating," Katara said.

I groaned.

"You mean getting thoroughly spanked by the Fire Nation or having to walk all the way to the Western Air Temple?" Sokka asked her.

"Don't remind me," I said to him.

Katara nodded in agreement.

"Sorry guys, but Appa gets tired carrying all these people." Aang said, smiling.

How could he smile in a moment like this?

"Hey, we're here! I can feel it!" Toph exclaimed.

I looked forward to see a cliff. Then I remembered the first time I came here with Zuko and Iroh. She was right.

"Uhhh ... I think your feet need their eyes checked." Katara said.

"No, she's right. We are here!" Aang exclaimed happily.

"What a stunning view." Iroh said to Zuko and I.

I smiled, "it's beautiful."

"The only view I'm interested in seeing is the Avatar in chains." Zuko said, half his face obscured by a bandaged.

I sighed. Typical. I reached out to touch his hand, but he pulled away.

"I doubt we'll find him here, Zuko."

Iroh nodded in agreement.

"First we'll check each of the air temples, then we'll scour the world, searching even the most remote locations until we find him." Zuko ignored my comment.

He's been doing a lot of that.

"Prince Zuko, it's only been a week since your banishment. You should take some time to heal and rest." Iroh said.

"What else would I expect to hear from the laziest man in the Fire Nation? The only way to regain my honor is to find the Avatar, so I will."

"How dare you speak to him like that? He didn't have to come with us, but he did. Maybe you should consider showing your elders some respect." I snapped at him.

Iroh and I walked away, I wasn't too keen on hearing Zuko's response.

Everyone else ran off to explore the temple, but Katara called a Team Avatar meeting.

"Why can't I go?" Aang asked, disappointed.

"So, let me break this down for you, Aang. This is a Team Avatar meeting, probably regarding how to defeat the Fire Lord. You are the Avatar, so it might be important that you, you know, help with the planning? I mean, I'm not really sure, I could be wrong," I said to him sarcastically.

"Fair enough. So, what's the new plan?" Aang said, sitting down.

"Well, if you ask me, the new plan is the old plan! You just need to master all four elements and confront the Fire Lord before the comet comes." Sokka said, enthusiastically.

Geez man, you make it sound so easy...

"Oh, yeah. That's great, no problem. I'll just do that." Aang said.

"Aang, no one said it's going to be easy." Katara said.

"Well, it's not even gonna be possible! Where am I supposed to get a fire bending teacher?" Aang replied.