Azula (ew.)

Azula and I, we had a complicated history. Believe it or not, we used to be friends- ok friends is a strong word, but we were close. Azula, Ty Lee, Mai, and I. 

Azula may have said some unkind things when I was banished, but we really were close. I mean, we lived together for a little over a year, it's not like I could just avoid her. 

She respected my fire bending, so she didn't completely hate me. 

If you set aside the fact that Azula's a sadistic freak, she's actually a funny person. She's about a year younger than me, which is kind of weird to think about. So I don't. Thinking is a waste of time. 

I'm pretty sure Aang saw her in Omashu, but I pretty much spent that time on Appa, so I didn't say anything. 

Maybe I should've. 

So, Spring had started, yay! But with Spring came Appa's shedding... which was annoying. Soft. But annoying. I still liked Appa more than Sokka though, don't worry. 

Toph really wasn't adjusting well to the group. I wanted to blame it on the fact that we're all tired, but the truth is Katara's and Toph's personalities just clashed. 

So, if it wasn't already clear, Katara and Toph weren't getting along well. Katara was mad at Toph, because Toph was doing only her work, and not contributing to the group. Honestly, I didn't see the problem. I knew Toph was only doing her work to prove that she's not helpless, and besides, if we didn't have to set up Toph's stuff we could just divide the work like we did before. Katara however lacked my common sense. After fleeing 3 difference areas because of 'three girls', who I think were Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee, tracking and attacking us in tanks, Katara snapped. 

"Of course, we could've gotten some sleep earlier, if Toph didn't have such issues." Katara glared at Toph. 

Geez, what's her problem.

"Leave her alone Katara," I said. 

"You're blaming me for this?" Toph said. 

"No! No, she's not blaming you." Aang said, desperately.

"Oh no, she's definitely blaming her, wrongly, but yes," I said. Katara glared at me. 

I'm sorry, being tired makes me a jerk.

"Hey, I never asked you for diddly-doo-dah. I carry my own weight. Besides, if there's anyone to blame, it's Sheddy over here!" Toph said, pointing at Appa. 

Great now Aang's going to get mad. He likes Appa more than us. Same.

"What? You're blaming Appa?" Aang said. 

Oh no.

"Yeah, you want to know how they keep finding us?" She grabbed Appa's fur, "He's leaving a trail everywhere we go!"

Actually that made a lot of sense. We should all listen to Toph.

But we were talking about Appa which meant, Aang's going psycho in: 

Three

Two 

One

"How dare you blame Appa! He saved your life three times today! If there's anyone to blame it's you! You're always talking about how you carry your own weight, but you're not. He is! Appa's carrying your weight. He never had a problem flying when it was just the four of us!"

Called it. 

Toph stomped on the ground, launching her bag in the air. She caught it. "I'm out of here."