[2] 17 years later

"Hm I'll go orange today" He smiled st his bright orange Mercedes Benz

-------oOo-----

*At school*

"Sasuke-kun!!!" A certain pink hair girl wailed, and ran over to the sleepy raven. Today was the first day of 12th grade, and Sasuke wanted nothing more but to get the hell out of school.

Nevermind...he got college

"Good morning.. Sakura" Sasuke smiled at the shorter pink, and planted a kiss on her cheek. The pinkie, still a bit of a fangirl had a small nosebleed.
"I-i'll see you later Sasuke-kun.." Sakura smiled, and held her nose to stop the bleeding and so they were separated!

------oOo-----
*Free period*
"IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE!" Naruto moaned at the frustrated raven whom been trying to help her with her math homework, which would be due after lunch.
"No idiot, it's like this..." Sasuke muttered, and began to explain the problems to the blonde for the umpteenth time.

" Sasuke muttered, and began to explain the problems to the blonde for the umpteenth time

(A/N it's something random)

"Babee!!" A pinkie ran up to the two studying friends. An annoyed raven groaned at the blushing Haruno girl, and Naruto feeling like a 3rd wheel decided to just leave. She was a bit pissed about the little slutty whore, but she wouldnt tell Sasuke that.

"Sasuke-kunnnn sit with mee!" Sakura pleaded with her slightly ticked off boyfriend, the protagonist wasnt having the best today and his girlfriend wasn't helping, so he did what we shut her up. Sasuke put his lips to Sakura's, showing the entire cafeteria of how good a kisser he is. Yea good to know. Little did he know there was a certain blonde watching him, she was jealous. (It ain't Ino BTW!)

A bunch of 'ooos' and 'aahhhs' can be heard by the fangirls who shipped Sasusaku for some odd reason.

"Sasuke.."

------oOo-----

"I'll catch up with you later okay Sakura?" Sasuke smiled and pecked the Haruno girl's cheek. Naruto grunted, and grabbed Sasuke's hand.
"Let's go teme, I've got a hair appointment!" Naruto hollered.
Sakura watched them go, and began to scoff at the annoying blonde.
------oOo-----
Uchiha estate

"Thank god... " Naruto sighed and plopped down onto Sasuke's bed. Sasuke and him had been bestfriends from birth, so their parents tell them. They stuck together no matter what. Even if Naruto was a girl. Nonetheless she still had been keeping a big secret from Sasuke for years.

--flashback--

"Minato....a word?" Fugaku whispered to the man next to him. The two men made their way outside of the hospital room.
"Yes Mr. Uchiha?" Minato said nervously. Fugaku Uchiha was a stern man and simply got his way. After all he was an Uchiha and Uchiha's get their damn way!

"Naruto...he must be hidden as female to Sasuke." Fugaku said to the shocked blonde. So many things could affect them if they made this decision.

But was it good?

Fugaku, seeing this doubt had a plan worked up already. Little did Minato know it would be a temporary downfall to a beautiful relationship.

---

"What do you mean...you wouldnt do that." Minato said sternly at the smug looking man before him.

old hag got some skill eh?

"I accept your terms Mr. Uchiha"

--- end of flashback---
"You finally got it right!" Sasuke smiled sarcastically and clapped his hands. Naruto rolled his eyes and punched the raven softly.

I can't loose this to her...