36) The end, but not.

ik its soul eater but look hot good it iss

- D A Y S    L A T E R - 
      New York, New York

𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆, 𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆.

    "It doesn't matter! I don't give a fuck!" Sakura yelled over the phone. When she really just wanted to talk, to hold Tenten in her arms...to love her. The way she was supposed to. 

( 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆. ) 

     "Fine! Fine, I don't need you..I don't need stupid Sasuke or that fucking bitch her married! I'm fine, all I need is me and my happy pills!" She laughed hysterically. The other line went silent. Dead quiet. Did she hear herself, could she hear the words she was saying anymore? Did she even understand what she just meant by this.. 

    "Sakura, please...I'm begging you just let me love you already!" Tenten cried. She cried for Sakura, she didn't want things to end like this. She simply refused for things to end like this. 
"I loved you since Highschool..why can't you see that Sasuke loves someone else, Sasuke didn't see that you were a gem..he didn't..." Tenten's voice broke down, she couldn't take this anymore.
       "Make up your fucking mind! What the hell do you want!" 

𝒀𝒐𝒖, 𝒐𝒃𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚...𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒕..𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.

    "Didn't I tell you already?" Sakura smirked. Her red eyes halfway shut, and the snot dripping out of her nose. She could feel her vision giving in. The girl was going to pass out and soon. 
"I want my pills, not you so just forget about me, while you're at it forget my fucking number!" Sakura hung up. The smirk instantly fell from her face.

𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒆𝒓  𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔. 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓..

𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓.

- oOo - 

Months Later. (March) 

𝐀𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫.. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐈'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐈'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞.𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐬, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥. 

𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭he 𝐥𝐢fe 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥...𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.

Naruto smiled at herself. The book was finished. The favor, the one that Sasuke had asked of her to finish was finally done. The book was finished, their relationship had mended. She loved him and she knew it. She loved her little family. 

Now it was time to add an addition to that family of hers.

-----------------

Hello! As I said before, I really want to end this book so here's how I'm going to end it. I'm aware it's not something big like my other story, it's hardly a chapter. But please don't be pissed off. You'll see some (VERY LITTLE) of their relationship in my new book. But! Everything will take place +10 years later so Satomi is already 15 years old, and everyone is like 30. This will be the FINAL book of this LONG story, and I'm sure you'll like this new one a lot more. I'm thinking about bringing the series back in September so I can pre-write chapters, and start a small book about another ship I enjoy. Hopefully, you read my new story, thank you so much for the LONG journey. 

This story was created on July 26th, 2019, Ended March 3rd, 2020.