26) I can't do this anymore [PREV]

My face stung. I could feel the hint of betrayal in her soft voice. Without Hesitating I felt her slap me again.
   "After all I sacrificed?" Her voice grew into a dangerous whisper. Her eyes kept looking at everything but me. Was she that disappointed in me? 
 "W-we have a 5-year-old kid who barely wants to talk to you, it's you..." She stopped, her eyes looking directly at me. This time her legs looked like they were about to give in, and I stood there looking like an idiot. 
    "I-I'm s-"
"Save it SASUKE!" Naruto roared at me. Slowly, the tears fell out of her face and she was a crying mess. My body stood frozen daring me to move. I knew I was wrong for messing around with one of our good friends, our co-worker. My feet started moving as I walked closer to her, my arms wrapping around her waist. She uttered a bunch of nonsense and how much she hated me. I deserved it. 
    "I hate you..so much" She sniffed and backed away. Her eyes visibly read. Her hair all messed up. She was beautiful. It hit me, how much I was about to lose, how much I gave up. 

  "Sasuke..I can't do this anymore.." 

    "I want a divorce" 

Stay tuned for the next chapter!