[10] Bastard...

"Friday?" Shikamaru asked, looking a bit taken back about what Sasuke said. The rest of the group looking a bit confused aswell, except for Hinata ofcourse.
"Thats impossible Sasuke I havent even shown you guys how to use my weapons.." Tenten tried to reason, but got a simple 'i don't give a fuck' shrug.
"Damn bastards." Tenten muttered, but stayed silent.
"Well....I mean Tenten is right" Neji sighed.
"Yea what he said" Choji smiled.
"Sasuke, not all of us are good at everything ya know" Ino rolled her eyes but kept the same excited face.

"Look, Tenten show Hinata and me how to use some simple weapons or whatever?" Sasuke shrugged.

"Yes but we have school first." Neji laughed.

------oOo-----

"Fine fine finee just give me ramen" Naruto laughed, and held her stomach. No, Itachi did not mean the type of tortue Im sure all you little viewers expected. Itachi simply took away everything Naruto enjoyed (besides Sasuke)

"No, tell me where Sasuke is already.." Itachi groaned, and yawned in tiresome . The blonde [Naruto] had really been keeping the Uchiha on his toes. The constant nagging, pouting, being a smart ass. Yea, and having to deal with that x2 consider how much Naruto and Deidara were alike.
"Its honestly simple..."
"Konoha High"

Naruto burst out laughing at how stupid Itachi was for completely forgetting about Konohagakure, his hometown.

"Where is that...." Itachi asked, and rubbed the back of his head.
"..."
"Yea,never heard of it." Itachi said blankly.

What the hell was wrong with him

---

SMALL CHAPTER, BUT IM UPLOADING A 1K PAGE ON JUST GIVE ME A FEW DAYS.