27) Sunny days

(Yes I get that The picture doesnt add up with the chapter. Who cares.)

My face stung. I could feel the hint of betrayal in her soft voice. Without Hesitating I felt her slap me again.
   "After all I sacrificed?" Her voice grew into a dangerous whisper. Her eyes kept looking at everything but me. Was she that disappointed in me? 
 "W-we have a 5-year-old kid who barely wants to talk to you, it's you..." She stopped, her eyes looking directly at me. This time her legs looked like they were about to give in, and I stood there looking like an idiot. 
    "I-I'm s-"
"Save it SASUKE!" Naruto roared at me. Slowly, the tears fell out of her face and she was a crying mess. My body stood frozen daring me to move. I knew I was wrong for messing around with one of our good friends, our co-worker. My feet started moving as I walked closer to her, my arms wrapping around her waist. She uttered a bunch of nonsense and how much she hated me. I deserved it. 
    "I hate you..so much" She sniffed and backed away. Her eyes visibly read. Her hair all messed up. She was beautiful. It hit me, how much I was about to lose, how much I gave up. 

  "Sasuke...I can't do this anymore.." 

Pausing, she looked at the glistening ring. I knew what was going to come. 

    "I want a divorce" 

There it is. My results. 

--
Weeks Later 
--
  "Goodmorning Sasuke!" A cheerful brunette girl appeared, her hair in two neatly, and tight buns. Her smile grew even wider when she saw the faint smile appeared on his thin lips. 
   "Morning TenTen.." Sasuke smiled.  His day going oddly better than it has the past two weeks. He hasn't received any calls from Naruto nor has he seen his child, Satomi. Sakura even stopped showing up to work, but it's better that way anyway. He planned on firing her nonetheless. Anyway, Tenten's body shifted uncomfortably, her cheeks turning a bright red color. Sasuke taking notice to this, let out a deep sigh.
    "Spit it out Ten..." The raven glared, his eyes glistening with curiosity. 
"I- uh was just asking, have you got an update on S-sakura?" Tenten shuffled her feet nervously and slid her hands in her pocket. Until now Sasuke hadn't realized that Sakura and Tenten still haven't seen each other either. In fact, he was sure none of them have.
    "I could give two fucks about where she is" Sasuke brushed the question off, checking his nails for dirt. A heartbroken face appeared on Tenten's face as she rushed out of Sasuke's office. Sighing, Sasuke pushed his head back on the air. The day was already changing, very quickly. 
-- 
  "Choji!" Tenten hissed and swatted him with a newspaper. Grunting, the orange-haired adult turned his head to the side. Revealing his phone, which so happened to be on Naruto's infamous Instagram page. 
Choji's face illuminated as he hid his phone behind his back. Tenten's crude smile appeared on her face as she snickered.
   "Tsk tsk tsk stalking Naruto's page again I see?" Tenten chuckled and sat down next to Choji in the coffee room. His muscles tensed as he revealed his phone. A picture of tiny Satomi and Naruto could be seen on a beautiful beach with bright blue skies. A much happier, and brighter Naruto sits on the sand with a bikini and a see-through cover-up. Her hair cut short and died a beautiful black color. Almost the color of Satomi's pitch-black hair. The couple looked absolutely stunning, and her many fans agreed. 

"my beautiful queen, living her best life!"

"aww, Satomi grew so big, you're stunning!"

"QUEEN!" 

Other comments stuck out in particular, many asked about Sasuke and when she would be publishing her next book for Uchiha Corp. Sighing, Choji shut his phone and looked directly at Tenten.
   "Ten it's oddly awkward without Naruto I'm kinda worried about the two..." Choji admitted. Nodding, Tenten bit her lip. She was thinking up a plan. Being the assistant of Naruto, those things just had to come easily. Tenten just happened to be the perfect girl for the job. 
    "Maybe we could-"
"Maybe we could what-"
---
"achoo!" 

"Mommy, you've been sneezing an awful lot today," Satomi questioned, her onyx eyes glistening. Nodding, Naruto turned to look at her baby. Her smile was bright and happy. 
   "Yea' maybe someone's talking about me huh!?" Naruto beamed cheekily, her blue eyes too glistening with delight. Giggling, Satomi shook her head.
"Then you'd be sneezing for life, do you know how popular you are?!" Satomi giggled loudly and plopped onto the couch. Nodding, Naruto opened her notebook and began to write. Lately, her mind has to be in all the wrong places. She'd never admit it, but she missed Sasuke. She felt pitiful for forgiving him so easily too many times, for trusting him. Sighing, she scribbled some words onto her notebook.

"𝕆𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕗𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕦𝕤 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟. 𝕀𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖. 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕚𝕫𝕖𝕤. 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕤. "

Smiling, Naruto kept it. 

"Mommy, when are we going back home?" Satomi questioned as if she'd read her mother's mind. Jumping, Naruto looked at her blankly. Not really knowing what to tell the child. She'd forgotten how much of this Satomi had endured and still managed to be as bright as she used to be. The girl was smart for her age, always figuring things out, and being so confident about what she did. She'd gotten those traits from Sasuke. 
   "Where did this come from all a sudden?" Naruto's featured softened. 

"I miss my father..." 
---- 
  "I swear you guys are always scheming something aren't you?" Sasuke questioned. His eyes looking at the guilty two. Their faces plastered with blush, and their eyes glowing. Quickly, Tenten shook her head.
"Oh no sir, I assure you we just wanted to set up a little outing at the bar, maybe get you out of the house for a bit" Tenten smiled brightly, and looked at Choji for approval. Blinking, Choji nodded slowly. 
   "R-right Choji?" 
Slowly, Choji turned his head, barely getting what the brunette was getting to.

"Yeah sure, see I'm going to take my leave now.. cya ten!" Choji ushered out of the door, leaving Tenten with an angry boss of hers. 

"Explain."