The plan.

"Why at  a bar?" The raven questioned and looked at Tenten oddly. Her face flustered, and her eyes looking at everything but Sasuke. 
    "Ah, just so we could..catch up on our i-ideas.." Tenten muttered. Nodding, the raven exited the room. 
 "Great.," Tenten muttered. She pulled out her phone and began texting her blonde boss. 
--
 Somehow my mind decided to stay blank, and not think of anything. The pencil stay still in my hand as I stared blankly into space. No idea's coming to my mind, no creativity. Nothing.  Sighing, I decided to scroll through Instagram a bit. The usual, Uchiha Corp posts, and my husband. All over my feed. He'd probably made it on a #1 hashtag again. I hated it, all It took was a simple picture and he's on my mind all over again. What if I  was me, was I the reason he cheated, and neglected my feelings? Maybe I didn't please him enough. Sighing, I shut off my phone and laid my head on the pillow. The pillows I share with him, in the bed, we slept in. Inside of the room WE shared. Just as I was shutting my eyes, my phone began to beep. 

Groaning, I grabbed my phone to look at it, my assistant. Tenten. 

"Meet me at bar..7pm!" 

I don't wanna... 

N: ..can't I'm busy.. 

I just don't want to break in front of anyone.

T: Yea..with what?

Nothing...

T: Exactly..see you there!

N: Yea alright... 

Something felt off, we never met anywhere outside of work. Speaking of work, I hadn't shown up in weeks. Not that I'd go broke or anything, but my book is due in 9 months and I've barely written anything. Would I even be able to finish it? How the hell was I going to show my work to Sasuke, I can barely look at him... 
God, I'm a wreck..

anyways...I'll see yall tomorrow