[3] Hes not gay

I love the picture I'm sorry!!

Enjoy

------oOo-----

"Sasuke...where is your bathroom?" I asked the raven next to me. Sasuke looked at me like I was crazy.

"Dobe, you've been at my house like a billion times.." Sasuke muttered, but pointed to the closed door across the room.I quickly got up, and made my way over to the bathroom.

Get it together Uzumaki!

I slapped water onto my face, and began to pace around Sasuke's gigantic bathroom. Why can't I just tell Sasuke my secret? Well even I dont know why both of my parents died. My mother passed when I was 3 and my father committed suicide. Tragic right? Well get this, the entire Uchiha clan was slaughtered, but nobody figured out who did it. Anyways I stopped in front of the mirror. Mascara was dripping down my face and my hair, well clip on ponytails were messy as hell.

"Shit.." I muttered and tried to fix it. No, it didnt come out any better. Suddenly, I thought of an Idea!

"SASUKEEEE!!" I yelled. I could hear movement and soon enough the door was swung open by the Uchiha, his face a bit pale.

"Ehehe...a little help?" I rubbed the pack of my head and smile brightly at him.

He turned red.

what the hell..

------oOo-----

"I'm trying to fix it dobe!" Sasuke growled at me and tried to fix the stained mascara. My plan was working!

"Fuck it...let me get that brush behind you.." I muttered and attempted to reach over his shoulder.

Thud!

I opened my eyes, and seen a blushing raven under me but there was a growing pain in the lower part of my body.

"N-Naruto what is that.." He whispered to me. I think he felt it.

"Nha- a-a- p-p-" I stuttered and tried racking something from my brain.

kiss him naruto
you know you love him...

So I did what the voice inside my head was telling me to do. I kissed Sasuke.

Bahahaha bitch!
-No POV

Naruto, still on top of the raven kissing him. Sasuke being the brat he was decided it was time to have a little fun with the blonde, so he hoisted himself up while kissing the blonde. Naruto put his thumb on the Uchiha's chin and deepened the kiss.

air...holy shit air...

The two departed and breathed heavily. Sasuke looked into Naruto's eyes and Naruto looked into his.

"I-uh- what the hell naruto.." Naruto whispered to herself.

"I'm sorry you have a girlfriend-"
"Who knew you were a good kisser.." Sasuke sighed and bit his lip.

"Look I'm sorry-" Naruto was interrupted by a pair of lips meeting her own. Sasuke licked the blonde's lips asking for entrance, which was denied to him. Instead the raven bit down on the blonde's lip making her gasp. Quickly, he slid his tongue inside the blondes cavern.

"MMM" Naruto moaned, and held Sasuke's hand tightly.

sakura doesn't matter right now...

it's just us two ..

------oOo-----

Haha...I'm new at lemon and shit but it's coming no matter what!🐸

Anyways I hope you enjoyed🍲🍥