Farewell

Farewell.

Hello! I'm going to make things clear right now, this definitely isn't me leaving the 'Sasunaru' community.  I just want to explain a few things before I get to the point. (You can scroll down if you don't feel like reading this.) I'm positive nobody is going to comment on this matter, but to those who read it here's why I've decided to just figure out what I'm going to do with my Wattpad account. I've been watching Naruto (2002) back in 2018. We had to move and my family was struggling with moving into a home, so we stayed at my mother's friend's house for the entire summer and into the school year. We had brought everything we could, including our Switch and Wii system for entertainment. (We'd be able to get into that house once we found a place to stay. ) I spent countless hours scrolling through Netflix off the Wii, finding something for entertainment. I came across my very first anime. Ouran Highschool Host Club! I'm still a very big fan of now in 2020. Anyways, I watched Ouran. Then Vampire Knight, Saiki K, Your Lie in April, Soul Eater, the list goes on. These shows helped me get through whatever I was going through, I cried during these times. I smiled, and I learned so much about myself. (Especially is Naruto S1, rip Haku ); ) Without these shows I don't think I would've broken out of my shell. I couldn't imagine myself in 2020, let alone see myself living. I eventually searched around the internet and found Naruto. The electric 12-year-old boy I've been writing about since the summer of 2019. Trust me, I had the biggest crush on Naruto, and I still do. (Just more for Itachi now) He was so confident in himself. He truly did believe he could be the greatest.  I know this is probably the cheesiest thing you've ever heard, but he made me want to believe in myself too. Eventually, I got into art, dancing, and being my wild self. I got past my mom and her comments about me. I got through the feeling of wanting to harm myself because I didn't think I was pretty enough. To be looked at to someone else as their 'whole world'. An entire summer later I then came across Sasunaru. I was already onto Naruto Shippuden and figured out it was a ship between Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki. I wasn't that big of a fan until I got into an electrical fire. (Nobody war harmed, we got all of our stuff back. ) This led my family to move into a hotel for a good 3 weeks. I read these fanfictions until 3-4 in the morning. I thought I was the only one who felt the way I felt, emotional. Very fucking emotional. But there were hundreds of people who could relate to everything I had to say. They listened to me without judging me. These were people from all around the world, and I loved them for all they've done for me. So I began to write stories. Stories that had those cheesy emotions of a BL anime. (Which I still watch) But had the emotions that I was so desperately trying to get out to someone, something. I eventually found out there was a community and began to write. I'd later publish 5 other Sasunaru books. 

* The Fake Marriage 
* Being a girl is Hard (Unpublished) 
* Real sh*t (Embarassing, and Unpublished) 
* Prepared for you 
* Jumpsuit 

I love the sn community so much, but I've outgrown these two characters in my stories. Don't get me wrong, I will never stop being a fan of these two boys, but I think it's time to close the chapter on sasunaru. Forever? Probably not. But for a little while, I think I want to expand my writing. That is why I'm going to be discontinuing 'Jumpsuit' if you want to call it a discontinue. There wasn't much that was going to happen either way with the story, but I just thought you, the reader should know. I'm so grateful for the journey I've had so far. Now I'm going to be expanding into some other anime ships. 
That hopefully you'll enjoy just as much if not more. 

Stay safe, clean, and healthy.