[9] Itachi Uchiha

"Babyy I'm home!" Deidara smiled, and watched the raven exit the abandoned home. Itachi nodded, and made his way inside of the stolen red car.

"Baby this is my old friend Naruto Uzumaki, and he has a relationship with S'uke" Deidara smiled proudly, and checked his nails for dirt. Itachi smiled at the blonde, making both of the blondeies blush at the cute smile the raven wore.

"Please, lead me to my brother" Itachi said, and looked into those blue eyes. Damn, if looks could kill.

"I'm not an idiot..." Naruto rolled his eyes, and glared at the Uchiha. Itachi chuckled, but it wasnt your normal ha ha hee hee kind.

"I guess we'll have to force it out of you then" Itachi smiled.

--- Monday ---
"Naruto...."

"Damn where is she...such a drag"

"Ill get Akamaru to sniff Naruto out.."

"Fucking idiot Kiba...

"You arent one to talk Ino"

"Damn you Neji!" Ino hollered, and practically pounced ontop of Neji. Tenten, being late as usual wasnt here for any of the conversation. Hinata, and Sasuke made furious eye contact showing that their suspicions had been true, and Naruto wouldn't be at school today.

--- Flashback ---

Hinatas prediction:

Most likely Naruto hasn't been answering his phone is because A. The akatsuki have been planning for a while now. (from my spying from a distance information) Naruto was constantly doing favors for Deidara not even mnow it was to help the akatsuki. Now you need info that only Itachi has so your best bet is to track Itachi, but Deidara or Itachi obviously beat you to it. Lets say Deidara or Itachi kidnapped Naruto and simply need info about your whereabouts?

---Over---

"Ive got a plan...." Sasuke whispered the group of people.

"So Im not smart EH!" Ino roared, and slapped Neji for the last time before making her way off of him.

"Shikamaru, the operation might be coming sooner..." Sasuke smirked