Chapter 7.5: Quirky Rival (Mini Chapter)

(WARNING!!!: High sexual themes up ahead. No lemon but high sexual action, read at your own risk, you can skip the chapter, it will not effect the story. Anyways enjoy!)

Leons POV

Leon put the radio back onto his belt. He looked up and saw the beautiful night sky with purple and black waves going through it. He rubbed his tentacles back and sighed.

Leon: Not exactly sure where this is in the world...But is sure is beautiful

He started to walk to the exit of the sector which was quite far away so he took a nice leisure walk, hoping Marie didn't mind him being slightly late. He made his way over past some pillars and did a couple ink jumps through the platforms. He was rather having fun being alone...or so he thought he was.

Leon jumped down from the pillar and was now on a dark road with two buildings on his left and right with an ally way near the right. The area was a long stretch and Leon seemed concerned

Leon: Did I make a wrong turn back there? He said aloud

???: Nope, right where I want you...

Leon stopped and looked over his shoulder and felt the cold touch of a weapon on his back.

???: Put your hands up where I can see them

Leon: Sorry but following a lady's lead just isn't my style

The voice sounded female

???: Put them up now

The women tightened her grip on the weapon. Leon then did a quick turn and put the girl in a shoulder lock. She grunted but then kicked Leon's grip upwards as she did a backflip into the air. In slow motion, Leon pulled out his splat knife and began running towards her. The womens weapon flew into the air, which she caught and landed on her feet but when she turned around Leon grabbed her and put the knife to her neck.

Leon: Try using a knife next time. Works better for close encounters

He grabbed her weapon and threw it to the ground. He then backed off but noticed something...It was the octoling from before.

Octoling girl: Is this any way to treat a lady?

Leon: You...What are you doing here

Octoling girl: Thought I could say hi

Leon: Who are you and what do you want with me?!

The red octoling put her hands on her hips and smirked.

Octoling girl: The names Skarlet Rose
She then put her hands behind her head: And you are?

Leon wasn't sure if he should just give the enemy his name.

Leon: Thats classified

Skarlet: Ohhh Cmon, how am i supposed to scream for you?? She said licking her fingers

Leon looked away and was slighlty flustered. He thought:

Leon: (was is this girls problem??)

Skarlet noticed the little bit of red on his face. She walked up to him

Skarlet: Whats wrong? Do I make you nervous? She said putting her arms between her breasts, popping them out.

Leon was starting to sweat, he hasn't been in these situations before. He was eyeballing her chest while she was smirking. Leon snapped out of it and spoke.

Leon: Enough! What do you want?!

Skarlet: Fiesty aren't you? You wanna know what I wan't? You. I want you

Leon was confused but then aggressively tackled to a nearby wall and was pinned. Skarlet grew closer and was inches to his face.

Skarlet: Your skills out there. You have such talent with that big thing of yours... She said biting her lip.

Skarlet: You said you would show me justice, why don't you show me more?

Leon could feel her breath creeping up to his neck. He was frozen. He finally found words to speak.

Leon: G-get off of m-m-me

Skarlet: And let my meal run off? She licked her lips. Her tongue was rather longer than a normal inkling.

Leon could feel his whole body on fire, deep down, he always had a small thing for octoling girls. This one however, was something else.

Leon: Look you really don---mmmmh

Skarlet began licking his neck and slightly biting it. Leon was shocked. This was so wrong, but it felt so good. Leon just stood there and let her be her. Skarlet then stopped and looked Leon right in the eyes.

Skarlet: Now, that wasn't so bad was it? She didn't let him answer. Good boy, Im not done with you though...

Skarlet then started creeping towards his face, coming in for a kiss it seemed.

Leon just watching was speechless, but then a certain someone popped into his mind...Marie. She must be worried sick about him, hes been out for a while now. The thought of her caused a adrenaline rush to him. He grabbed Skarlets face and pushed her back.

Skarlet: Hey what the--- She was then pushed off of him. Skarlet looked at Leon with confusion.

Leon: Sorry but im taken, sweetheart

He than waved at her and ran like the wind for the exit back to Octocanyon. Skarlet could have chased him, but decided not to.

Skarlet: Taken huh? With a hand on her waist. We'll see about that...Leon She said with a grin in her face. In Leons haste, he had dropped his Agent I.D. and it now belonged to Skarlet.

Skarlet: We're gonna win this battle, cutie, just don't get in my way...

Leon POV

Leon was home and walked through the door. He saw the cutest thing ever. Marie was sleeping on the couch but was holding a plushie of Callie.

Leon: S'Cuuuuuute!!

Leon picked Marie bridal style and headed for her room. He gently set her in bed and blew her candle out. He said goodnight to her and closed her door. He didn't notice but she smiled at his comment.