Chapter 19: Voice in My Head

Narrator POV

It was 6 am. Everyone was still asleep except for our hero, Leon. He was outside under the crisp air near the same hill Marie and him were at last night. He was sitting in a pose. He was on his knees with his back straight up. He controlled his breathing and had his eyes closed. His hands on his lap flat and rested. Leon was meditating. Its been a while since he cleared his mind of all the things in his life. It felt zen. The cherry blossom tree near him was swaying in the wind. He also brought a radio for calm music.
(This is what he had playing)

Leon focused. His mind was blank and was clouded with nothingness. He breathed in...Then breathed out. His charger was laying in front him covered in blossom petals. He was finally at the peak of his meditation. His grandfather was a man Leon never really talked about though he loved him so. He passed away when Leon was about 9 or 10 years old. Before turf war matches, Leon would mediate and relax before every match. His granfather tought him how to become one with zen and focus your mind on your objective.

Leon reached full meditation and began recieving visions. He felt one of the time his sister and him used to hang out after school with there mother. He smiled at this. He than saw a vision of Leon and Maries first kiss, it was a little fast and unexpected...But magical. He blushed at that. Another vision came through...It was one Leon was confused upon seeing. It was a girl...She was behind bars with tears down her face. She had gold eyes and long black tentacles...Behind the girl was dark, hazy, cloud of smoke.

Leon gritted hit teeth.

The vision of the girl became more clear. She was wearing pink leggings with heels. She had the same birthmark as Marie but on the left side of her face. The girl looked into Leons eyes.

Vision girl: Please....Help me........I just wanna go home....  Her voice echoed in Leons head.

Leon clenched his fist and spoke to what seemed himself.

Leon: Who are you?! Where are you?! I need answers!!

Leon focused harder to bring himself forward toward the caged girl. As he got closer the girl reached out her hand and grabbed hit through the bars.

Vision girl: No time brave hero....The cloud behind me seeks evil! You must help me and stop him for I myself have succumb to his darkness...I miss my sister...Please help me....

Leon in his own vision sighed and held the girls hand gently.

Leon: I will help you, I feel Ive seen you somewhere...Maybe in a dream? Or in reality...Who are you?

The girl looked at him with sweet but desperate eyes. She spoke a name Leon almost collapsed over.

Callie

My name is Callie...

Leon took a step back. His whole world was ablaze. He then ran up to the cage.

Leon: C--C-Callie!???? How? Where are you! Tell me your location!!

Callie was about to speak until a dark oily hand grabbed her from beneath and pulled her through. Leon took a step back and grunted. The ground opened back up and slowly rose another Callie...But she was darker and her eyes were a broken gold color and cold. She walked up to Leon and before he could react she grabbed his neck and lifted off the ground, chocking him.