Chapter 55: Sickly Agent

Narrator POV

Last time on Love and War!

Leon: So Vulkan stole all those supers?

Marie: Im afraid so...

----------

Vulkan: Rise...Skar-L...

Skar-L: I am yours to command...

Vulkan: Grizz and all of Inkopolis will suffer under my boot! *Raspy chuckle*

----------

Leon: Callie!

Marie: She fainted from her memories... She needs to rest...

Liz: I hope shes Ok

The pink idol was set down on a small bench to recover from the stress.

Ava: This is all a nightmare...

???: It is...

The team spun around and saw two very familiar faces.

------------

Leon POV

Leon: *Gasp*

His eyes trailed to the back of the map room. Standing beside the door way in, was Pearl and Marina!

Pearl: Yo yo yo! Its Pearl in the house! A.K.A MC Princess!

Marina: You always have an entrance Pearlie *giggle*

Everyone was silent, except Callie who was snoring. The Cap'n broke the silence with the sound of his cane thumping and a chuckle.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Hoho! Agents 5 and 6! How is it going?

Pearl flipped her hair.

Pearl: Just finished working on the biggest project ever!

Marina: Yes! It was a hassle but its done in record time!

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Thats great! .....Uh, what project exactly??

Leon was also in full curiosity. His ears perked up as he looked at them.

Leon: *Rubbing Callie* Project? Is it about that thing Pearl wanted to do with Marina's records?

The tall octoling idol gave Pearl the brow. She sweat a little.

Pearl: *anime sweat* Heh, what? Woah...Where did ya get that idea Leon? Hehe...

Marina: Right... But no! The project is something that Im sure will blow your minds! Especially Leon!

Leon: Really? Is Marie involved~?

He winked at her and she smiled.

Marina: Yes! You all are involved! This will benefit the squidbeak for years to come!

The Cap'n knew exactly what she was talking about now. He took off his captains hat and rubbed his bald head.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: Hohoho...I think we should go take a gander at the "project" these ladies have been working on for *ahem* a month...

Pearl: Yeah! Cmon let's go! Im getting antsy!

She was tugging on Marina's arm.

Marina: Relax Pearlie!

The other agents all laughed at Pearl's little outbursts to rush her partner. The Cap'n turned to them and spoke.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: You all Ok? I know this is sudden and we just had a talk about our main enemy... We can decline until everyone is ready