Chapter 47.5: Former Commander (Mini chapter)

Skarlet POV

Skarlet: ....

???: Wake up

Skarlet: ....Ughh

???: Wake up!

Skarlet: Ah?! Huh?!

Skarlet finally woke up from her slumber.

???: Good...Your awake

She looked around and felt light. The room was massive! Dark red lights flashed around the room. She blinked and looked down at herself. She was tied up! She was also hanging 10 feet above the air!

Skarlet: What's going on?! Where am I??

She shook and wiggled as her chains made sounds.

Skarlet: Hello? Leon!!? Marie?? Anyone?!

???: Hello, Miss Rose...

That voice...Skarlet gasped and saw a dark, tall, evil figure step into the red light. It was an octoling man. His smile was eerie and his eyes like daggers. It was Vulkan.

Vulkan: So nice of you to wake up my friend

She gritted her teeth. Vulkan walked under her hanging spot.

Vulkan: Miss this place?

Skarlet: Why am I here?! What do you want!

He smirked. His boots made echos as he paced back in forth near Skarlet.

Vulkan: So...You decide to run off with the squids...

Skarlet: This army is nothing but monsters!

Vulkan turned around to face her. His white trench coat flowed with his movements.

Vulkan: You want to know why your here...?

She was silent, staring blades into his soul. He walked up to her and watched her hang helplessly.

Vulkan: You used to be our best, miss Rose. We envied you, even thought you to be next general after Callie...

She gasped and just listened.

Vulkan: You would've had it all...Yet, you choose the enemy? Apparently your too good for us...

His eyes glowed red with a evil smirk.

Skarlet: *grunt*

Vulkan: Your here becuase I need you. Since your one of them now, I would like to demonstrate to you our power...

Skarlet: Power?

He jumped into the air and landed on a metal platform. Skarlet watched him with yellow eyes.

Vulkan: Remember this?

He pulled out the sample! Skarlet felt her heart stop. He tossed it in the air and caught it over and over again.

Vulkan: Thanks to your worthless Emily, I now possess the very key to create mass destruction...

Skarlet: What did you say?!

Vulkan just stared at her.

Skarlet: Take back what you said or I promise I'll pummel you!!

Vulkan: You dare talk to me like that?!

Skarlet: I'll say whatever I want!

Her sass was really showing.

Vulkan: Ignorant...