Chapter 51: Sneaky Like

Vulkan POV

----During Leon's training----

Octo base also know as cephalopon HQ, was under low operation. Everyone was on scout duty as supreme leader Vulkan was alone in his laboratory. Guarding his doors, Arya and Rori were bored to be damned.

Arya: Hey Rori?

Rori: What

Arya: Have you seen Emily?

Rori: ...Actually no

Arya adjusted her belts.

Arya: Hope she came back in one piece, that battle was something else...

Rori gripped her octoshot.

Rori: Im sure the girl is fine, those squids should be our main conern

Arya: Your right! ....But im so bored...

Rori: Hmm, Skarlet is still hung like the traitor she is! Should we pay her a visit?

Arya: Yes~

Vulkan: I advise you two stay where your told...

The two octolings spun around to see a tall, dark man with gross looking tentacles hanging from his noggin. His white trench coat was buttoned up.

Rori: Supreme leader!

They bowed before him.

Vulkan: Why are you concerned about Skarlet...

Arya: We...We just wanted to tease her

Vulkan crossed his arms slowly.

Vulkan: Leave her alone...I'll deal with her once my project is finished...

Rori: What project?

The dark lord closed his eyes and chuckled.

Vulkan: You'll see momentarily... She thinks she can run away and join those six legged nobodies... Arya, Rori! Stay here and keep watch. I'll continue my work. If I come back out and see you two are gone...

He leaned close to them.

Vulkan: Your both dead...

He growled under his breath and slammed his doors open and closed them with a bang. The octolings flinched.

Rori: What a b*tch

Arya just sagged her arms and sighed.

Arya: Whatever. Maybe Emily is on guard duty some where else...

The two leaned against the wall behind them and kept watch, still bored.

Supreme leader Vulkan was inside his main laboratory. The exterior made it look quite big but the interior was rather small. He is a one man scientist after all. The room had all sorts of gears and gadgets laying around with wires and old car parts leaning against some wooden boards. The dark leader was really focusing on something though... Sparks flew around him as he was working at a small workbench.

Vulkan: It seems they fried the chip in these...*growl*

He set the project down and grabbed a screw driver. All you saw was a flap fly open and a electronic chip fly out onto the floor. He then reached his side table for a new one and slowly inserted the chip. His craft beeped and slowly began to make Illuimensent colors.

Vulkan: *raspy chuckle* Hahaha... Yes...YES! They work once more...Now, to use them on my "subject..."

Vulkan turned and smiled evily at the object in his hands...