Chapter 33: A Night to Remember (Part 3)

(Hello ladies and gentlemen! This is it! The sex scene! XD As if you couldn't tell, this is a Lemon chapter. Warning up ahead is some pretty heavy content, if your offended or uncomfortable, please continue past this chapter. Without further ado, ENJOY!)

Leon POV

Leon: This looks like the place...

There, in front of them, was the five star hotel. It was massive!

Marie: Wow! Its huge!

The outside was stunning. Ink fountains and bushes surrounded the exterior. Leon and Marie were in awe.

Leon: Its beautiful isn't it?

Marie: They really did this place up!

Leon: Agreed, lets head inside

Marie grabbed his arm and the two approached the front doors. Leon opened the door for Marie, earning a smile. The two walked into the lobby as it was very fancy inside.

Marie: Wow...

Leon: Pretty sweet if you ask me

Leon walked over to the room rental area with Marie beside him. He dinged the bell.

DING

Clerk: Coming!

Marie giggled at the little voice that was heard. A little blue jellyfish came running out.

Clerk: Well hello there young couple! You here for a room I presume?

Leon nodded.

Leon: Yes sir, can we get one on the top floor? The lady here likes the view

He smiled at Marie on which she nuzzled up to him.

Clerk: Certainly! Room D2, a very popular pick! Customers say thats a great room for sex since the bed is huge in that room!

Did he really just say that?!

Leon: Popular choice? For...Nevermind, hehe...

Marie heard as well, she blushed and grabbed Leon's hand.

Marie: At least the bed is big

Leon: Your right

Clerk: Good! I'll show you two to your room!

The jellyfish clerk waddled out of the counter side and slipped through the small door on the side. He gestured them to go upstairs with him. Marie began to walk but was swooped from her feet by her hero in green.

Leon: You must be tired walking in those heels all night. Let me assist you~

She loved being held by Leon so she nuzzled into his chest. He followed the jellyfish all the way up 4 stories high and finally to the entrance of their room.

Clerk: Here we are! Have fun and be as loud and lustful as you want! Ta ta!

He waddled off. Leon was gritting his teeth to all the dirty talk from this weird clerk. Marie seemed to not care. Leon set her down and with the key he was given, he unlocked the door and slowly pushed it open. Marie walked in first to see the most fancy bedroom ever! It had a 48 inch wide screen TV on the wall, a bed big enough for 4 people, a balcony, and beautiful lights.

Marie: Oh Leon! Its perfect! She said with wide eyes.

Leon: Heh, I knew you would love it

He walked in after her and closed the door quietly. Marie set her purse down onto a small table. Leon was also very impressed so far.

Leon: Hey Marie, check this out...