Chapter 68: Search and Rescue

Narrator POV

Last time on Love and War!

Leon had encountered Skar-L! As Marie was imprisoned by supreme leader Vulkan, Leon had no choice but to take down the former agent. Saving her from her hypnotised spell and breaking the shades for good...

Meanwhile, Sheldon took orders from Callie to look for Leon and Marie. Since the search and rescue party, Liz, Callie, and Ava have been fighting hard against the great Octostomp! Will they prevail? Or will they be crushed! Read on to see...

Cue the anime intro!!

Liz POV

The battle continues! The mighty Octostomp had the team of three agents on their toes! Liz, Ava, and Callie were stuck behind a rock forming up a plan of some sort...Or they thought...

Octostomp: Where are you agent 3?! Too scared of my sweet new arsenal?

His voice echoed through the night air and sky. Liz kept real low as to not give her spot away.

Liz: Damn...Ok guys, I have a small idea but its risky...

Callie: R-Risky? How?

Ava didn't seem thrilled.

Liz: I need you to trust me on this...Im mostly talking to you Agent 1

Callie: W-What??

Liz: Just listen!

As Callie and Ava grew close to Liz to her plan, the Octostomp was marching around in search of the teal inkling.

Octostomp: Don't think your so stealth girl! I have lips and eyes for days!

Callie: Am I the girl your looking for~?

The great Octostomp turned around and saw Callie standing there out in the open. She had her agent shades on.

Octostomp: ?

Callie: It is I! Callie! Your commander!

Octostomp: C-Callie?! But I t-thought---

Callie: I was taken?! No you twit! How dare you attack the inklings without my approval!

Octostomp: But I thought supreme leader---

Callie: No! Now, be a good boy and lay down for the rest of the night!

Like a dog, the Octostomp whimpered and layed flat on his face, revealing his tentacle once again! The neo coat just fell right off!

Callie: *Giggle* Ok Liz!

Liz: Hiyah!

She inked the side of the boss and swam up to deliver a comber of bombs right into the weak spot! The tentacle bursted and he shook his legs.

Octostomp: Grrr! What is the meaning of this?!

Liz: Its called a distraction! Heh

Callie and Liz high fived while Ava danced.

Octostomp: Grr!

He slowly jumped up and and began to shake.

Ava: Oh no! What is he doing now?

Liz put her arm back and stood guard.

Octostomp: Time for my final form!

Liz: What...