Epilogue

(Hey ya'll! This is it, the last and final part to this love story of Agent 4[Leon] and Marie... I hope you enjoy this last part ^^)

Marie POV

Inkopolis this morning sure was lively...Considering all the squit our agents and couple have been through...Everyone though had no idea what excatly happend the last few months...Thus, the city was still in continuous joy! All but Marie...The grey idol was standing near the side of the road while her hands were in her hoodie pockets. Leon had been stabbed through his chest and was resting inside Marie's hood in squid form. The two were in a bad state...One physical...One mental...

Leon: ...

Marie: Help is coming Leon...

*Vrooommm*

A sleek black woomy vroomy had pulled up to the side of the road, right where Marie was standing in her disguise. The window rolled down showing a young looking male inkling.

Inkling Driver: Hi there! You must be my customer!

Marie approached the vehicle and forced a smile.

Marie: Y-Yep!

Inkling Driver: Alright. Hop in the back and tell the destination

The back door swung open as Marie crouched into the back seat gently as to not bump Leon so much. She closed the door and slowly buckled in. The driver looked at his rearview mirror to see Marie.

Inkling Driver: Where to, tuts?

Marie: The Inkopolis hospital...

Inkling Driver: Hm...Is something wrong?

Marie: Its very personal...

Inkling Driver: I understand. The destination is excatly 5 miles...Not too far

Marie nodded. The car's engine reved up and away they went. Marie took in a deep sigh and looked out the window. Many buildings past by under the cities clouds... Some were huge...Some were small...

Leon: M-Marie...

Marie: Quiet Leon... She whispered.

The vehicle made a right run down another long street. More squids and kids past by with even more buildings. She kept her focus out the window as to not get car sick thinking about Leon. The driver felt the silence and wanted to break it.

Inkling Driver: So uh....You free later tonight?

Marie: Im taken...Sorry...

Inkling Driver: Heh...Never hurts to ask, hehe...

Another right turn was made. She looked back out the window and began to think deeply... Soon, the car came to a stop at a light. The driver popped a smoke and asked Marie if she was interested. She politely said "No" and went back to her window. Something caught her eye during the stop. A young couple sitting on a park bench were enjoying ice cream together. A female Inkling and a male Octoling. The woman accidentally dropped hers on the ground. The octoling boy smiled and shared his with her sweetly. Marie watched them while in thought.

Marie: (Oh Leon...The many things I want to do with you...Please be Ok...)

The light turned green and off they went. They were only half a mile away from the hospital.

Inkling Driver: We're about here all right...Don't forget to slip your coins right here

He pointed at a small cubby.