Chapter 11: Sector 2 (Part 1)

Skarlet POV

It was 6 in the morning. The sun was just rising over the horizon. Leon was half asleep on the couch deciding whether to stay there or go back to sleep. Marie was in a little ball sleeping peacefully. Skarlet however, was still out cold. She began to finally move. She was tossing and turning until she fell off the bed. The fall woke her fast.

Skarlet: EEK! Uhhhhgg...

She rubbed her face. She had tired eyes still. Skarlet looked around the room, she had no idea where she was.

Skarlet: Where am I? Did I lose?...

She remembered what Leon told her last night.

Skarlet: Leon!! He thinks Im hot!

She started jumping like a little girl getting birthday gifts. Before she could do anything, she walked around the room, figuring out where she was. She wasn't a fan of small rooms but this one was cozy. She saw pictures of 2 girls in dresses. She scoffed and moved on. She then came across a picture on the nightstand. It was a photo of Leon and his mother.

Skarlet: Aww look what we have here...wait Leon?! Wait a second...Am I in Leons house?!!

She grew excited yet precautious. Maybe Leon took her home to interrogate her? Or maybe he was ready to marry her. She shook her head at the last thought. She put the photo down. The door was cracked open and Skarlet took a small peek. It was still a little dark in the shack but her eyes were superior and slowly navigated her way down the hallway. She didn't bother opening any doors due to her not wanting to get caught. She walked through the main room not seeing Leon on the coach. Little did she know he wasn't fully asleep.

Skarlet's stomach growled.

Skarlet: I haven't eaten anything for 2 days...wonder what Leon has laying around

She found the kitchen and immediately saw the freezer. She opened it quick to see popsicles inside.

Skarlet: Don't mind if i do~

She began to unwrap it which made a loud noice.

Leon POV

Leon heard the sound and slowly rose his head to see who was in the kitchen. It was Skarlet! He didn't think she would wake up yet. She seemed distracted with the item in her hand so he got up and crouched down to try and sneak up on her. He made his way behind the counter and Skarlet was just ahead. Her back was turned, perfect, Leon could easily--

Leon: Ahhggg!!

He stubed his toe on the floor. The scream caused Skarlet to turn around quick. She wasn't suprised to see Leon , however, he had no shirt on.

Leon: What do you think your doing?

Skarlet: Grabbing a snack? What do you think, handsome?

Leon: Alright, but no funny buisness.

Leon saw what she had gotten. Those were Maries favorite. He let this one slide. He began to make his leave until his eyes met with Skarlets snack. She put the whole thing into her mouth. Leon froze and widened his eyes. She then winked at him and slowly pulled the pop out of her mouth. The string of juice fell from her mouth, sliding down her chin, then her neck, then all over her chest. Skarlet looked at Leon

Skarlet: Oops...I made a mess...

Leon was all kinds of red. He felt funny all of sudden however.

Skarlet: Can you hand me a rag, Leon? She said innocently with juice still dripping. Leon was speechless and just grabbed the nearest napkin and gave it to her.