Chapter 20.5: Fluffy Dream (Mini Chapter)

Marie POV

Marie and Callie were in Inkopolis square performing there most famous songs. Almost the whole city were there watching and cheering on as they sang and danced. Marie was enjoying herself for the first time in a while. Callie was being her bubbly self as usual. Marie never smiled much in public, but when she was with Callie, she was always happy. They teased and argued with each other a lot, but they always loved each other. Soon there performance ended and they finished with a huge firework blast into the sky.

Callie: Thank you Inkopolis! We hope you enjoyed the performance!

Marie: I know I sure did Callie!

Callie: Me too Marie! Now, we have special news!

Marie: What is it?!
              What is it?!

Callie: Well Marie, now that the shows over, who wants thier autograph signed by yours truly, the squid sisters!  She raised a fist bump in the air.

Marie: How exciting!

Deep down though, Marie didn't like having a crowd of people hovering over her and asking for weird requests and signing a ton of papers.

Callie: Thats right! Come on up and people!

Soon the crowd of inklings roared into the stage. Callie and Marie sat down with a table in front of them with pens and merchandise around them. Marie had a hand on her cheek out of boredom and just quickly wrote her name in cursive on everyones paper. Callie however, was smiling big and giving hugs and handshakes to people. The crowd was mostly boys. Not a surprise to Marie. Callie didn't mind though. They continued to sign various things until somebody caught Maries attention. Down below where the audience used to be, was a lone, green inkling boy. He was just standing there watching with a smile. Marie immediately knew who it was.

Marie: Leon....

Callie: Whats up Marie?

Marie blinked and looked over to Callie.

Marie: Oh nevermind, umm im actually not feeling well...Im going to get some water

Callie put an arm on Maries shoulder.

Callie: Let me know if your not feeling better Ok? I worry about you sometimes

Marie nodded and squeezed through the crowd of squids and kids. She was then stopped by a couple of fanboys who wanted her to see there fanart.

Inkling boy: MARIE!! Look! Do you like what we made for you???

Marie grabbed the picture. It was a drawing of her, however, it was rather *ahem* lewd...She nervously chuckled.

Marie: Its rather...Uh, nice? Heh...

The boys all blushed and giggled. Marie just quickly walked away. She was now down to the square. She looked around to see Leon. He wasn't there anymore.

Marie: Leon? Where did he go?

She turned around to see a green inkling walk near a ally way. Marie gasped and quickly followed him. She looked back to see if Callie was watching, but she was to busy giving free kisses. Marie then turned the corner to see where he was going.

Marie: Leon! Wait!

She tried to run but her heels prevented her. Leon was far now and turned another corner. Marie, trying her best to speed up almost fell a couple of times. Finally, she turned another corner to see her lover standing on a brick wall. Leon was starring out onto the blue ocean under the moonlight. Marie sighed and smiled brightly. She walked to the wall and spoke;