Chapter 27.5: Harem?!

(Hello guys! So my friend was reading through and wondered how Leon would react if this was a harem...Guess we should see how this unfolds for our hero! Enjoy!!! P.S. This is not canon to the plot whats so ever)

Leon POV

It was a dark and stormy morning. The wind was blowing the curtains in Maries room where Leon, her, and Ava were asleep. The sound of thunder roared and rumbled through the house. Leon was in deep sleep however until he felt something heavy on top of him.

Leon: Mmhhh...Wha...?

Liz: Morning Leon!

Leon widened his eyes to see Liz was on top of him and inches from his face.

Leon: Uhh, morning three heh...What are you doing up so early? Is it urgent?!

Liz giggled and played with his tentacles.

Liz: Nope, I was in the kitchen making breakfast when I thought of you! Come on!

She got up and dragged him out of bed and down the hallway. Leon thought to himself;

Leon: (Liz making something?! And she thought of me??!) He blinked and rubbed his eyes at Liz's unusual behavior.

As she and Leon entered the kitchen, he smelt the food. It smelt amazing!

Leon: Wow! What are you making?

Liz turned and smiled.

Liz: Pancakes! Your favorite!

Leon jumped and hugged her.

Leon: You know me too well! *sniff*

Liz blushed hard as she always was to nervous to hug or even touch Leon. She just had a crush that she couldn't break over him. She hugged him back. Leon went to sit down at the table as Liz continued to cook. He was on his phone looking at turf war stats when suddenly his face was covered by hands.

???: Guess who?

Leon: Uhhh, Ava?

Ava: Aww!! You guessed right! Dang it!

Ava hugged Leon from the back and pulled up a chair and sat next him. She was a little close for comfort however. Liz saw her.

Liz: Morning Ava!

Ava: Hey Liz! The food smells great! I can't wait hehe!

Leon chuckled and went back to his phone. Ava then pulled his arms down with a cute little smile.

Ava: Hey!

Leon: Yes Ava?

Ava: Want to go somewhere together after breakfast?

Leon felt woozy. Did she just ask to go somewhere?! As in away from octocanyon? Liz heard and glared at Ava.

Liz: He dosen't have too if he dosen't want too, Ava

Ava looked at Leon with begging eyes but Leon scoffed.

Leon: Sorry Ava, I have my morning jog to stay in shape

He got up and went for the door much to Ava's disappointment. Liz ran to Leon quick before he left.

Liz: Leon wait!

Leon stopped and turned his head to Liz.

Leon: What?

Liz: You almost forgot to kiss me on your way out! Silly boy!