Chapter 66: Sector 5 (Part 2)

Vulkan POV

The time has come for Vulkan to soon unleash his ultimate weapon. With the time it took for his troops to stall the Squidbeak Splatoon, he was able to have as much time as he needed to power his cannon in order to fire his hot inky mess...

Meanwhile, Vulkan was outside the Cephalon HQ high up on a watch tower. He was standing with binoculars watching his elite troops march deeper into combat. Standing up there with him was Rori and Arya.

Vulkan: Hmm...

Rori: Ay boss, we got something that's a little important for ya...*Gulp*

She was sweating. Her twin sister was nervously holding her arm in hopes supreme leader wouldn't blow up to this news...

Vulkan: What is it Rori...? He said turning his shoulder to her.

Rori blinked and froze up. Arya punched her arm and she gasped.

Rori: R-Right! Uh...So, remember your troops boss? The tenta-missle teams?

Vulkan: Yes. Octo squad A and B...Is there a problem?

His eyes darkened.

Arya: *Sigh* It seems uh...The enemy squids have well...

She paused and stammered on her words.

Vulkan: Go on...I don't have all night...

The two looked at each other and both said;

Arya and Rori: The Squidbeak surpassed all of them...!

Vulkan: . . . Haha...HAHA...

His laugh became louder.

Vulkan: MWAHAHAHA! All according to plan!

Rori: ...Excuse me what?

Vulkan: Your simple minds wouldn't understand...I set them up to slow them down just enough...With the strength of the Octo Strike, it took them merely 30 minutes of fighting...Just enough to power what has been in development all of those years ago!

He dramatically spun around with a whoosh of his white trench coat, he called out of his radio.

Vulkan: Computer! Cannon filling progress

His radio buzzed while the twins looked at each other in confusion.

Computer: Cannon filling progress...Analyzing...80% complete

The dark scientist chuckled to himself.

Vulkan: You see...Before they arrive, I have one more obstacle for the team that should be able to wipe them out single handedly...

Arya: Who? Most of our troops are just plain stupid!

Rori: Yep, you need someone who is able to take on a few squids~ she said posing sexually.

Vulkan just stared with cold eyes.

Vulkan: I have just the soldier for the job...They will take out the green one...And the elites will finish the rest...All will work due to my genius!

Arya: Aw man...I kinda liked the green one though...

Rori: Larry right? Lloyd? Luke...?

Vulkan looked back at his advancing army.

Vulkan: Leon...His name is Leon...

Anger filled his mind. His troops were now out of sight...It was time for him to speak to a certain someone via radio...