0.5

it's been a couple of days since the incident, and hayley still hasn't talked to any of the cullens in fear that she was the one that she was the one that had caused emmett to become angry.

 emmett and rosalie who had just gotten back from their short break away from school, were both feeling worried because they both didn't why why their mate was ignoring them.

hayley was currently sitting in her english class trying to ignore the heated stare that she was getting from jasper. when english ended hayley walked into the cafeteria and sat down next to bella who had noticed her sisters sad look.

"what's wrong hayley?" bella asked hayley not knowing what had happened between the cullens and her sister. hayley shrugged as she looked down at her salad which was barely touched.

"nothing bella-bear don't worry about it." 

she said as she went back to eating her salad. eventually jessica along with angela, tyler, eric and mike walked in and sat at the table. everyone was talking about their classes when all of a sudden jessica looked towards hayley and said.

"hey hayley, what happened between you and the cullens?" 

the gossiping brunette bluntly asked causing everyone to turn towards the brunette in question who barely looked up from her food.

"nothing why?" 

hayley lies not wanting to talk about it. bella who obviously noticed her sisters discomfort was quick enough to intervene before her sister got angry.

"so jess, we still on for tomorrow?"

 bella asked causing jessica to nod at bella.

"what are you doing tomorrow?" 

hayley asked as she turned towards bella.

"bella, angela and i are going to port angeles tomorrow night to go shopping for dresses. you should come with us." 

jessica answered hayley's question. hayley nodded before she gasped in surprise.

"wait! bella-bear is going dress shopping?" 

hayley asked wide eyed as she turned towards her sister who awkwardly looked away.

"im not going to the formal but i offered to help them look for their dresses."

 hayley nodded satisfied with her sisters answer before she stood up and walked over to the trash can and throwing her food away. hayley said her good byes to the group before she walked out of the cafeteria and down the corridor to her next biology class which just so happened to be with emmett and rosalie.

when hayley got to class, she went to her usual seat next to emmett and rosalie and put her earphones in. the couple that were sitting across front her felt a their dead heart shatter into pieces when their mate didn't acknowledge them like she normally would've. hayley too felt her heart shatter but she didn't know why though.

so, that was what had happened through the entire lesson, emmett and rosalie would try to get their mates attention, while hayley just ignored them because she didn't want to talk to them.when the bell rang signalling home time, hayley quickly jumped up from her seat and scurried away to the exit and made her way to her sister who was miraculously already by her truck. the two sisters chatted for a couple of minutes until they both heard a screech if tires coming from behind them.