0.2

hayley woke up at exactly 6:00am on the dot and lazily walked over to her dresser which was situated at the very corner of her room. opening up her drawer, she grabbed out a checkered pair of high waisted jeans, a grey cropped shirt as well as her denim jacket.

after gathering her clothes, hayley made her way to the bathroom and turned in the shower. she made sure to wash her hair and her body with her favourite watermelon and strawberry scented body wash and shampoo as well as conditioner. after hayley had showered she made her way downstairs where she found bella eating breakfast.

"where's dad?" hayley asked her twin.

"he left ten minutes ago."

bella explained as she went back to peacefully eating her breakfast. hayley nodded satisfied with her sisters answer and made herself a bowl of frosty flakes, her all time favourite cereal from ever since she was a child. the twins ate in silence enjoying each other's company as they waited to leave. during this time, the doorbell rang.

hayley stood up and walked to the door dismissing her sister who was about to get up from her spot at the table. bella shrugged as she sat back down at the table and looked back down at her empty bowl for a second before she heard a scream. bella instantly sprinted outside in alert but soon her concern was gone and was replaced with annoyance.

right in front of her was hayley who screamed because her car was there. bella groaned as she watched her twin hug her car as if it was going to disappear. bella walked up to hayley and punched her twin in the arm causing the said girl to lightly scoff.

"bambi you can't hit for shit so why would you even try?"

hayley asked letting out a very unattractive snort.

"i thought something had happened to you!"

bella growled as she hit her older sister once more before she went back inside and picked up her book bag before returning outside while locking the door.

"come on hayley, are you going to follow me?" bella asked as hayley nodded getting into her own car after she made sure she had her school bag and the rest of her belongings.

bella got into her truck and turned the ignition on causing a deafening roar to echo throughout the area. hayley watched as her sister drove off and then started her car.

if there was one thing about hayley, she loved cars. ever since she was a little girl, hayley had expressed a lot of interest in cars and soon learned how to fix any type of car. she even worked as a part time auto mechanic back in phoenix. aside from fixing cars, hayley also loved racing in her car. what could she say? she loved fast things because she liked the thrill that came with it.

hayley waited for a couple of minutes before she suddenly smirked and sped off down the road, her hair flowing through the wind as she drove towards the school where bella was already waiting for her.

everyone that was in the parking lot all stopped and looked when they saw a dodge challenger suddenly speed into the parking lot and drift into a parking space next to one of the new girls. they all watched as a beautiful brown haired girl stepped out and walked over to the other new girl. they were all interested in who the beautiful brunette was and they were all eager to find out.

meanwhile with the two twins, hayley wrapped her arm around her younger sisters shoulder and pulled her towards the entrance of the school. the two swan girls aimlessly walked the halls hayley already knew where she had to go but she stayed to help bella her to her class. the two girls continued walking before they were suddenly stopped when a nerdy looking boy of asian descent stepped in front of them, an excited grin on his face.