0.8

third pov

hayley sat across from emmett and rosalie who both still slightly shaken about what had happened only twenty minutes prior.

"so what are you exactly?"

 hayley asked when the waitress had walked away with hayley's order of chilli cheese fries, her favourite food in the entire world.

rosalie looked toward emmett who nodded.

"babe, do you believe in the supernatural?" 

emmett asked hayley his brunette haired mate.

"no but after witnessing what just happened i don't know what to think." 

hayley confessed as she looked down and began to stare at the wooden table.

"we are so sorry babe. we didn't want you to find out like that! we wanted to tell you when we went out to dinner tonight but alice has a vision and she told us about the nomad." 

emmett said causing hayley to look into his shining golden coloured eyes.

"wait alice? so like is it just you three that are-"

 before hayley could finish answer her question, rosalie decided to speak up.

"vampires? no our whole family are vampires." 

the beautiful blonde revealed as both her and emmett looked down in shame thinking that their mate wouldn't look at them the same and that she would look at them in fear. the two were both surprised when hayley put a caressed their porcelain cheeks with her soft hand causing them to both look up.

"i'm not scared. i will admit i was shocked and i didn't expect that but you haven't given me a reason to be afraid of you."

emmett and rosalie couldn't help but feel like they were the luckiest people in the world at that moment. they were both ecstatic to find out that their mate didn't feel any different about them.

"i do however have some questions i would like to ask you both."

"ask away babe."

hayley nodded before pausing as the waitress put a large plate of chilli cheese fries on to the table followed by a glass of chocolate milkshake. hayley nodded in thanks before the waitress walked away.

"ok first question. what do you eat?"

"our family ate what some vampires call 'vegetarian' vampires because we only eat animals.""is there a specific reason for that?"

"well love when we first arrived we had no idea that the town had a pack of mutts here so we had to create a treaty for us to stay."

"wow." 

hayley commented in disbelief taking in all of the new information.

"wait is that why you guys can't go down to the rez?" 

hayley asked causing the two vampires to nod in confirmation.

"wait you said that alice had a vision? is she like a seer or something?"

"no babygirl alice isn't a seer. it's just that sometimes when a vampire is turned we take our strongest human trait with us into our vampire trait. this is how most vampires get an extra power."

"do you both have any extra powers?""well emmett's power is his strength while my power is enhanced beauty."

"ohhh what about the rest of your family?"

"well carlisle has the ability to control his hunger even when around humans, alice can see the future, jasper can feel peoples emotions and also influence them. our adoptive mother, esme is incredibly compassionate and edward can read people's minds."

"that sounds so cool! well except for edwards. so basically he can like stalk peoples thoughts?"

emmett guffawed at his mates obvious distaste for edward while rosalie smirked in amusement.

"ok i have a very important question. do you guys burn in the sun?"

"no babe we do not burn but we do do something else. we'll show you next time the sun is out, i promise. we also do not die by stakes or garlic."

"oh ok well that basically sums up all the questions that i have for you."

rosalie raised a delicate eyebrow.

"so you don't want to know how we got turned into vampires?"

she asked.

"i did at first but i realised that it might've been a sensitive topic and i didn't want to push you into telling me."

"that was very thoughtful love."

"i do trust you rosalie and i have a feeling that you will tell me when your both ready." 

hayley said as she threw another fry into her awaiting mouth. rosalie and emmett sat across from her still smiling at their mates caring nature.

the three spent the remainder of their time together getting to know each other and laughing. when hayley finished her plate of fries and his milkshake the three left the restaurant, hayley and rosalie receiving glares from most girls for being with emmett and rosalie wanting to rip a girls eyes out when she scoffed at hayley.

when hayley got home she turned towards the two vampires and smiled at them.

"thank you for saving me."

"we will always be there to save you babygirl." 

emmett said sincerely as rosalie nodded in agreement. humming hayley leaned up and pecked both vampires on the cheek before she went inside leaving two smiling vampires standing in her doorstep.

---

nicknames: 

emmett calls rosalie babe and hayley either babe or babygirl 

rosalie calls emmett babe and hayley love 

hayley calls emmett teddybear and rosalie bubba