heartbroken

recently i had my heart severely broken by the boy i called my boyfriend. i'm going to explain what happened.

so basically what happened was that, my boyfriend i'm going to call him bob ok? has repeatedly lied to everyone. he told them we were dating and then yesterday he went around telling everyone we weren't dating anymore. and then i was so sad because he literally doesn't talk to me or give me the time of day but he can go talk to random girls. i was also frustrated at the fact that i can literally spend eight hours (i was dating my friend from the hospital) in a hospital for him and he literally can't spend more than two minutes with me because he goes off chatting to younger girls. 

the girls are in grade seven, were in grade nine.

and then another shit thing is that he goes and tells my best friend and the guy who likes her that he likes the grade seven girl that he was talking to. i was so heartbroken because i felt like he couldn't trust me enough to tell me. i literally spent 70 minutes crying over him and then my sister told him to come outside.

i then told him "it's over" because i knew if i tried to explain anymore then i would've just ended up crying. and then he literally stormed away.