anime series you both watch together:

possible spoilers!!!

gender neutral reader:

emmett cullen:

-you both like to watch seven deadly sins together. 

-you got emmett into it when he snuck into your room one night because you weren't answering his messages. the reason you weren't answering was because you were binging seven deadly sins. 

-once he gets hooked onto it, he will get you to watch it with him any chance he gets. of course you had to restart the series when he wanted to watch it so he and you could both talk about it together. 

-emmett's favourite characters are meliodas and diane. he finds it funny whenever meliodas is being a pervert and found his reunion with ban funny as hell. 

-thought gowther was an asshole at first but when he found out about his backstory he started to like gowther a lot more. 

-hated it when monspieet, arthur and meliodas died. 

edward cullen:

edward cullen:

-i have a feeling my dude would like death note. 

-purely because of the mystery of it. 

-at first he hated it because y'know it was animated and he usually only liked programs so having to watch anime for the first times was a big change for him. 

-he had to watch the first ten episodes before he finally changed is opinion on anime. 

-he finds ryuk's addiction to apples as amusing. 

-you both also find it relatable as heck. 

jasper hale: 

jasper hale: 

-you both watch attack on titan together. 

-found eren's backstory very interesting and felt sorry for him when his mother died. 

-thinks levi is absolutely ruthless and felt sorry for eren when he was getting beat up by said 5"2 midget man. 

-thinks mikasa is badass and likes how overprotective she can get because her level of overprotectiveness reminds him of himself. 

-shooketh to find out that eren was a titan shifter 

-hates the amount of deaths there in the series and absolutely hated it when mikasa's parents were killed. 

-despite the fact that he hates the death scenes, he can't help but agree with you when you say that it helps the story develop more. 

alice cullen:

alice cullen:

-you let alice choose an anime to watch from your watchlist.

-the anime alice picked out was bunny girl senpai, she absolutely loved it and was happy that she chose it. 

-she thinks that mai-san is literally so cute. and you both think that sakuta is cute.

-loves their uniform as well as their fashion sense.

-loved the plotline behind the whole anime. 

-alice wanted to buy a bunny costume after watching this anime. 

rosalie hale:

rosalie hale:

-you both watch akame ga kill the only reason you both started watching this was because it was on your netflix recommendations. 

-you remembered one of your friends talking to you about it and thought it sounded good but you never actually got around to watching it until you and rosalie found it. 

-when you both watched it, you were kinda on different sides. you supported night raid whereas rosalie supported the jaegers. 

-there were two things you both agreed on thought. one was that you both agreed that esdeath was an absolute badass despite her personality. in fact you both though it added to her hotness, and two, you both though seryu was kind of annoying. you both understood that she wanted justice but you both just wished she toned it down a little. 

-you were both sad when bols ended up dying because you both thought bols was a good person and deserved more. 

-you broke down when sheele, lubbock and bulat died because you thought they deserved better.

-rosalie won't admit it but she was actually a bit of a simp for susanoo. she thought he was handsome and found his personality adorable. you were a simp for akame. 

-you both also agreed that akame was adorable and badass. 

-raged together when mine, tatsumi, leone, susanoo, and najenda died.