2.1

third pov 

hayley was woken up by luna a little earlier than she was used to and from what she could see, luna was obviously trying to do something if she was rushing around.

"luna what are we doing?"

 hayley questioned the shorter girl when her handcuffs were taken off her aching wrists. luna ignored the human girl and continued to rush around the house. luna came back and gave hayley a change of clothes before she went back upstairs no before saying.

"come upstairs when you're done, there's food on the bench for you to eat."

hayley complied with luna's request and quickly got changed into the clothes which consisted of a pair of jeans and an oversized sweater with a pair of converses. once she was finished, she made her way upstairs and ate the plate of french toast and bacon that was left on the bench.

hayley tried to ignore luna but eventually her curiosity got the best of her and she finally shouted.

"luna what are you doing?"

luna quickly but calmly placed the bag of clothes and other bare essentials down onto the couch before she looked at hayley with a look of seriousness that shocked hayley.

"we're escaping and we don't have long so come on."

despite her shocked state, hayley nodded and quickly devoured the rest of her breakfast before she let luna pick her up and dash through the forest expertly dodging any debris that threatened to trip them over. luna ran for a good three minutes before she felt herself get tackled to the ground throwing hayley off her back and a few meters away. luna looked up only for her green eyes to meet a pair of livid coal coloured pair of eyes. the eyes of her sister.

"victoria." 

luna whispered jumping off the floor and jumping in front of hayley, crouched into a defensive stance. this caused victoria to cackle evilly as she watched her sister.

"what do we have here? my own kin betraying me? and for what?"

"hayley doesn't deserve this victoria, she didn't even do anything to you. that was bella." 

this piqued hayley's interest. her sister did something that pissed victoria off? hayley definitely wanted to know what had happened.

"what happened?" 

hayley demanded glaring at victoria who only snarled ferally at hayley.

"you're pathetic sister and her boy toy killed my mate!" 

victoria roared in anger whilst hayley's eyes to widen in horror and astonishment. her sister and edward did that? damn she sure had missed out on a lot!

"well then he shouldn't have been an asshole! if he wasn't an asshole then i guarantee you that wouldn't have happened to him!" 

hayley yelled stepping forward so that she was in line with luna whose eyes were as wide as saucers at hayley's boldness.

victoria felt her anger skyrocket as she let out a furious screech before she leaped at hayley with the intention to maim.

it was as if time had slowed down because before victoria was able to reach hayley, she was knocked to the side by luna who seemed to be shocked with her own actions.

"well seems like you've finally grown out of your shell little sister!"

victoria smirked standing up and wiping the dirt off of the palm of her hands. luna herself was shocked at her actions. ever since she was turned and had witnessed how scary victoria could be, she became shy and never spoke out much unless it was to answer something.