0.6

rosalie pov

"why do you think hayley is ignoring us for?" 

 i asked my mate as we both watched hayley from across the cafeteria. emmett shrugged though i could see in his eyes that he was just as confused and concerned as i was.

"not sure rose." 

he replied as we turned back to the rest of our family who all had a pitiful look in their eyes.

"so jess are we still on for tomorrow?" 

isabella asked jessica who nodded.

"what are you doing?" 

hayley asked with her beautiful voice.

"bella, angela and i are going to port angeles tomorrow night to go shopping for dresses. you should come with us." 

jessica suggested as she waited for out mate to answer. when hayley nodded emmett and i almost growled at the thought of our mate being so far away from us.

"wait! bambi is going shopping is going dress shopping?" 

hayley asked as isabella glanced around before she answered. at this point emmett and i along with the rest of our siblings had already stood up and left for our classes because we couldn't handle the amount of gossip that was going around.

a few minutes later, hayley walked into the room and sat down in her seat in front of emmett and i. i could tell that emmett was excited to talk to our mate because of the look in his eyes but that look immediately disappeared when hayley turned around and put her earphones into her ears. this made me and emmett's heart break because of how she was ignoring us. the whole lesson consisted of me and emmett trying to talk to hayley while she just ignored us.

eventually when the bell went we watched as hayley quickly walked out of the classroom and down the corridor in between the mass amount of students. emmett and i waited for a few seconds before we walked out to my car where the rest of our siblings were already waiting. we exchanged a little conversation before we suddenly heard the unmistakable sound of screeching tires. turning towards the source of the sound, emmett and i gasped when we saw that crowley kids can hurdling towards our mate with no intention of stopping. i was too frozen to move and before i knew it, edward was speeding over to the truck and had pushed hayley into the truck causing her to bang her head onto the tail light of the truck.

i was about to walk over to see how she was but i froze in my tracks when i smelt her intoxicating blood. i knew that emmett was thinking the same thing because we were grabbed and restrained by alice and jasper. jasper used his powers to calm emmett and i down which we were thankful for.

 when we were thanking our siblings we heard the sound of something hitting the ground followed by isabella's piercing scream. when we turned around emmett and i were met with the sight of our mate on the ground in a crumpled heap in her sisters arms, blood steadily trickling down her beautiful pale skin. 

emmett and i gasped on horror as we watched our mate being rushed into the ambulance followed by isabella and was driven to the hospital. i'm assuming that alice had a vision because before i knew it i was handed my keys that were in jaspers hands and was pushed into my car.