dating emmett cullen would include:

female reader insert

-emmett treating you like an absolute princess. he will open doors for you and carry you whenever he feels like it. 

-his family absolutely adores you. even rosalie adores you. 

-emmett would usually take you to a restaurant for date night but whenever you are tired you will both have a movie night in.

-cheek kisses

-neck kisses 

-forehead kisses 

-they will be completely non-sexual and will be his way of showing he loves you. 

-cuddles are a must in this relationship. it doesn't matter where you are, you are going to be cuddled periodt. 

-if he doesn't have the same schedule as you he will have it changed and will act completely innocent when he is asked about it. 

-he will most likely end up in a class where he doesn't even know what he is doing. 

-he will casually flirt with you because he likes how easily flustered you get. this eventually ends up with him getting playfully swat in the chest. 

-tries his best to impress you in front of his family, unfortunately he just ends up making himself look like a complete wack job. 

-but it's ok because he is you wack job. 

-you found out about him being a vampire on accident, you were hiking through the forest and stumbled upon emmett hunting a grizzly bear. 

-you were literally confuzzled and terrified at the same time. 

-you ended up running away and tripped over a tree root causing you to get knocked out. 

-when you wake up you were in his room where he started to explain everything to you. at first you thought he was an actual lunatic but instantly ruled that out when he grabbed you and started to jump through the trees just to prove his point. 

-he will probably feel really bad about how he caused the bruise on your face that you got from face planting. it took a lot of convincing before he finally let it go. 

-he is needy as hell. constantly wants to cuddle, not that you minded. 

-accidentally bruised you once when you were both making out. he didn't touch you for a few days after that. 

-once you get turned in a vampire though, he wants to do the devils tango 24/7. you cannot keep up with his neediness. 

-hunting competitions whenever you are both hunting together. race to see who can take down the most animals in five minutes.

-when you were a newborn, you always won since you still had human blood in your system, this meant you had to deal with a pouting emmett for the next few hours. 

-once the human blood is gone though, emmett is the one winning all of the competitions. 

-he swears to you that he will follow you to the end of the world. 

-you both spend the rest of your days together.