1.9

rosalie pov

it has been at least a week ever since hayley got kidnapped and unfortunately emmett and i haven't been able to find her. we've searched everywhere in forks and we haven't been able to find a single clue about hayley's whereabouts. it doesn't help tht we are also packing to leave forks.
after the incident with isabella at jasper's birthday party, edward thought that it would be a "good" idea to leave forks just to protect bella. and of course, esme and carlisle agreed with him almost instantly.

"rose have you finished packing?" 

emmett asked strolling into the room. i looked up from my suitcase and nodded.

"good let's go." 

he said as he picked up both of our suitcases and sped put to the jeep. i followed closely behind him but was stopped by a curious esme.

"leaving already?" 

she asked from the couch. i turned around and nodded at her.

"we have to continue searching for hayley." 

i explained as emmett came back inside and picked me up because i was probably taking to long.

"we'll keep in touch." 

he said speeding out of the room and to the jeep and we instantly took off down the driveway. the last thing we could hear was esme telling us to be careful and stay safe.

hayley pov

"how long have i been here?" 

i asked luna. luna was the mysterious girl who brought food and water down for me. it turned out that victoria was her biological older sister who turned her when she was only 21. luna was killed by her husband, mark when she was cooking dinner one night. luna's hated victoria ever since because by being a vampire, she had to watch all of her loved ones die while she's frozen in time.

"it's been a week." 

luna quickly explained giving me a fresh pile of clothes. i nodded in thanks while she turned around to give me some privacy. when i was finished, luna quickly cuffed my wrists back together and stood up.

"luna?" 

i called out causing her to turn around with a delicate eyebrow raised.

"yes?" 

she asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"if you hate victoria, why don't you just run?" 

i asked curiously. she looked down for a moment before looking back up at me.

"because she's my sister." 

she replied walking up the stairs.

after luna had left, i sat quietly and began to think to myself. was i too harsh on bella? does she forgive me? would she forgive me? all these thoughts slowly filled my mind the more i pondered over it slowly driving me insane.

with luna

"alright luna you can do this."