Part One

Put your lips against my second lips and speak another language to me. Most don't know but to hear you moan as you make me cum just does something to my body, it takes my mind to places I've never been before and places that I'm sure others would love to go. I just love it when Christina fucks me with her tongue until I cum all over her face. Christina pleases me sexually in ways that my exes haven't, but we are struggling sexually, and we have been for six years. I love her death but just as much as she loves to please me, I would love to please her in the exact same way if not more, however she doesn't like to be touched. Most people would've cheated already, and I contemplate cheating daily but when you love someone you stick around and deal with things because you love them right? At times I sit in our living room and I imagine what it's like to make another woman cum just think about how moist cake can be when it's made correctly well, you're imagining me. "Baby, can I taste you one time tonight?" I looked at Chris hoping she would give in but of course she ignored me. "CHRISTINA, I KNOW YOU HEAR ME" I yelled at her with frustration. Today makes six years since we've been together and me not being able to touch the woman that I am madly in love with is starting to weigh in on me.
​Even though she was being stingy with her pot of gold as I liked to call it, I still only wanted her to be my first lip tasting experience but I met this fem at work and even though she's not gay, she's been hinting that she would go gay for me and I'm not even going to lie it's crossed my mind a time or two. Christina walked back into the living room and stood in front of the tv interrupting Empire which so happens to be one of my favorite shows. "Ebony, why the fuck did you ask me that dumb ass question knowing I'm not with that gay shit?", she said. "Christina, I'm tired of not being able to touch my woman, like why the fuck am I a lesbian if I'm limited on what I can do?" She looked over at me with her fiery eyes and said, "Girl, you better shut up and continue to take this good dick that I'm giving you." "That's not enough right now Chris, well I'm about to go shopping with Jennifer I'll be back later." (Chris doesn't know that Jennifer is the fem from work that is curious about being gay but I'm going to hang with her anyone to relieve some of my stress.) "Bye Chris I'll see you later." Before I got in my car my phone rang thinking that it was Chris, I wasn't going to answer but something told me to check and what did you know it was Jennifer, so I quickly answered the phone in hopes that she wasn't going to cancel our unofficial date today. "Hey girl, you don't have to meet me at the mall today I'm just going to send you my address I would rather cook for you instead", Jennifer said. "Cool, I guess I'll be on my way then boo." I put on my seat belt and put her address in my GPS and drove off immediately before Chris caught me in our driveway. Jennifer stayed on the other side of town, so it took about 45 minutes to get to her, I thought to myself her cooking better be good since she had me driving this damn far just to get to her ass. I finally pulled up to her place, she had a big ass house and she stayed in the suburbs, so I didn't have to worry about locking my car. I hopped my sexy ass out my car and walked to her doorsteps and before I could ring the doorbell, she opens the door and greets me with a kiss, which tells me that she had been waiting on me. Hell, I was so shocked I didn't know what to do all I could think about was Christina, so I tried pushing her off me, but she pulled me even closer to her and tried to take off my clothes.