Part 30

I read the text over and over because I couldn't believe what I was reading. I was in disbelief not my baby! Why was this happening to me ? It almost seemed as if I took a life and another life was taken from me. The fucked up part about it I was so caught up in the fucked up shit going on I never got a chance to say goodbye. I needed to state my peace to this officer, get rid of this body and move fast. "You know you can't park here young lady", said the office. "Sir, I didn't but I would be glad to move vehicle and leave me and my girlfriend were just talking", I said with the politest tone ever. "Did you say girlfriend? I'm going to need you two young ladies to step out of the car for a second", he said while walking back to his car. At this point I didn't know rather to step out of the car or step on the gas I had too much going on and I wasn't for this homophobic bullshit right now. "Hey bae what should I do?" I asked Jenny. She looked at me like she was terrified, she looked at me like she wanted to get the fuck out of dodge and never come back. So you know what the fuck I did I put the petal to the metal and got the fuck away. I didn't think of the consequences but Steve's body was in my trunk and I needed to get rid of it. Tears began to roll down my face and although Jennifer has no idea what was going on I didn't know how to tell her either. We rode in silence the entire way I couldn't speak I had done some fucked up shit because I reacted off of my emotions. Imagine the man that raised you and love you as your own raping you, telling you that he doesn't love your mother and your his girlfriend. Vaeh didn't know but Steve raped me too! I always wanted to tell my mother but he told me he would kill my entire family and I could allow them to go out like that. Yes I killed Steve but he fucked up my entire family and he deserved to die. Not only did I get justice for my mother but I also got justice for Vaeh and myself. He didn't deserve to live and I didn't want him to hurt anyone else. I didn't have long until I got to the Golden River this was going to be a new home for that bastard Steve. I felt relieved but I wasn't satisfied at all Jennifer betrayed me and she had to pay.