Part 7

As soon as I got in the office it seemed like everybody was so excited to see me and I hadn't seen Jennifer since yesterday but with all I had been through it seemed like weeks.  I started having flashbacks of how wet she told me she was when we were at her house a few days ago.  Jennifer's scent lingered around the office, you literally could smell her from a mile away. It was a sweet scent, it definitely wasn't your typical thot-hoe scent "Japanese cherry blossom. I could taste Jennifer on my lips and I hadn't even put my tongue on her, but I was prepared to take her to her office, close the door and get the job done. I wanted to fuck her like the camera's were in front of us and we had a crowd watching. I wondered if Jennifer was okay with fake dicks because I had planned on purchasing one for us real soon. Jennifer was finishing up some last-minute paperwork when I walked in, so I waited until she was done. I didn't wear any panties because I knew what I wanted to accomplish today. "Hey, baby I missed you, I know I haven't been returning your calls, but I plan to make it up to you right now.", I said while kissing on her. Misty's tongue felt so good against my pussy, it felt like when Chris gave me head but ten times better. It was like the feeling you felt when somebody surprises you with something you've always wanted but got the chance to receive it. Misty kissed me from my thighs to the top of my neck, I could feel her double-d breasts on my back and as soon as I was about to cum, I felt a tap on my shoulder telling me to get up. I'm assuming I had fell asleep at my desk by the confused look on Jennifer's face. How do I tell her about the long, crazy ass night I had with Chris' crazy ass? Sometimes Chris reminded me of my stepdad with her antics. I felt bad that I had been ignoring Jennifer, but it was only because I was afraid to tell her about Chris in the midst of everything because I really didn't wanna lose her. Chris really beat my ass last night and just because of that I made sure that I wore my hair covering my face so that no one in the office was able to see the bruises covering my left eye.