Part 18

The knocks got louder and louder and sex with Jennifer got better and better. I didn't care who was at her door right now just being honest. I was as wet as the Niagara Falls river and I could tell by the way she was slurping my pussy and moaning that my pussy was quite the desired taste. It seemed to me Jennifer knew exactly what she was doing, curious my ass and we both didn't give a fuck, it could have been the Sacramento Police department, hell they were just going to have to kick the damn door down.  Jennifer's phone started ringing, it was a FaceTime video call from Misty, she better had ignored that shit, I had a mission and it was to bust all over her face in a disrespectful ass way, my pussy literally had no manners right now. "Bend over, Ebony", she said in the sexiest, aggressive way. I just looked at her like she really wanted me to bend my phat ass over, but it was cool, I loved being fucked from behind because I could bounce my ass and do ass tricks. I got on all fours and started to twerk my ass and look back at her and played with my tongue to hype her up. Jennifer looked excited as hell; I was going to make her fall in love with me that's if she hadn't already fallen. She pulled out a dildo it looked to be about 10 inches, purple and I could tell it was a double header. If anybody knows me then they know I love penetration especially from a woman. I almost came in two seconds just from the thought of Jenny fucking me from behind.  When she told me she had some making up to do, I didn't think she as trying to take my soul but by the looks of things that's exactly what she was trying to do. I kind of wondered who was at the door and then I wondered if Chris was good, but you know what fuck her ass, that nasty dick dyking ass bitch is currently pregnant. I knew Jenny and I couldn't fucked like we wanted to because my sister Nevaeh had to get back home to her fiancé, so we had to make this one quick. Jennifer put her hands on my back and played with my pussy with the 10-inch plasdick, I couldn't help but moan because it already felt so damn good. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed her to fuck me until it hurt or at least fuck me until it made my walk different, but I don't think she was ready just yet. "Fuck me Jenny, fuck me, it's your pussy baby", I moaned loud as hell the neighbors needed to hear this one. Jennifer did exactly what the fuck I told her to, she started to fuck the shit out of me, in and out, in and out, deeper and deeper. She damn near gave me dick better than Chris it was just crazy to me being that this was her first time, but you know what they say a woman knows how to please a woman. Little baby went so deep I felt like she was damn near touching my throat. Have you ever had dick so good that you could feel it in your throat? I grabbed her hand, pulled the dick out of me and motioned for her to put it in my mouth and to my surprise the look on her face was unbelievable. I had already came so it was only right that I sucked off my juices, right? "I have to go Jenny, Naveah has to go home and check on her fiancé baby, I'll be back I promise." I got dressed fast, kissed Jennifer on her forehead and grabbed my things but as soon as I opened the door Misty was waiting. "What the fuck are you doing here", I said ready to hit this bitch in her face because this bitch had me fucked up interrupting my family's peace while they were grieving. I didn't even give her time to respond, I punched that bitch right in her mouth, I wanted her to feel every bit of disrespect that I felt the other night. You think I cared that Misty was my boss? Hell no, once you disrespect my family it's a wrap! All you could hear was, "Bitch", swing, "You", swing, "Got", swing, "My", swing, "Family", swing, "Fucked up", swing, and every punch I threw connected, by the time I was finished she was on the ground.  I got in my car and sent Jennifer a nice little text message, "Your girl Misty might need a little help she's outside", is what it said. Jennifer called me and I didn't answer, I just blasted my music and headed to Ma's house. That ass whooping felt so good and I couldn't wait to make Chris feel the exact same way.