Part 16

To my surprise it was Pizza Hut, the nigga that got my boo pregnant, I was feeling like Snoop dog from my all-time favorite movie "Baby Boy". I looked this nigga up and down sizing him up like I could really whoop this niggas ass, in my head I could, and nobody could tell me anything different. Pizza Hut was about 6'2 and every bit of 210 lbs. so he wasn't no itty-bitty average ass nigga but this bat that I had in my hand made me feel like Money Mayweather with some boxing gloves on during the Pacquiao fight and I couldn't be touched. The whole entire phone conversation replayed in my head like a movie, did this nigga really answer Christina's phone and called her his baby mama? I had so many unanswered questions and I was prepared to get my answers no matter how much it hurt. I had to get myself together because the only thing I was thinking about at this time was breaking shit, burning shit down like Left Eye and kicking ass and taking names. I felt a tap on my shoulder it was Christina, she kissed me on my neck and begged me to take off my clothes and she looked over at Pizza Hut and said, "Daddy bend Ebony over and stick your dick inside of her." I couldn't believe my fucking ears right now, bloody and beaten Christina really wanted to have a threesome with this nigga. I'm appalled, I came over here for some got damn answers and with a pregnancy test to find out if Chris was pregnant. Those were the things I really needed to know before I packed my shit and drove back to my mother's house. There was a breeze on my shoulder that made me snap back into reality, I jumped a little from the daydream that had me stuck at my front door. I knocked on the door and no one was home, I put my key in the door, opened it but Chris wasn't at the fucking house and I was ready to knock fire from her mouth literally. It's apparent she was smart enough not to have this nigga in my house I guess this saved me jail time because I was able to snap back into reality. If I really beat this girl and she's with child I would be doing twenty-five to life. I  got my shit to head to my parent's house to finish comforting my mother but before I went there I had a quick stop to make, I got a little juice in my phone and saw Jennifer had sent me a text and told me she had some making up to do and she was gonna fuck the shit out of me. I had to find out what that shit was like, after I got my answers, no matter how deceived I was I couldn't help it, she made my pussy wet. How could I even think about that in this state of mind.