Part 31

This was only just the beginning and apart of me felt as if Jennifer should have been buried right next to Steve. I looked at Jennifer and Jennifer looked at me it was like she almost had the far
fear of death in her eyes. I bet she wondered what my crazy ass was about to do next? Little did she know I was contemplating ending her life in such a slow painful way. I didn't know if I should torture her or kill her like I killed Steve. Somebody had to pay for all the hurt I've endured over these six years. My mind was racing, my family had been calling me all night but I was on a mission. I put the car in park on the side of the road and checked my phone. I finally got a chance to read my text messages. Ma and Vaeh had been calling me non stop something must of been wrong. I thought something might of been wrong with Chris but I know for damn sure they wouldn't be calling me for that reason. I read a message from Vaeh "Sister you know no matter what you'll always be my baby please keep mama safe and out of harms way. I know I haven't been the best sister and we've been distant but I've always looked up to you as if you were older than me. I feel like with what I'm about to do will bring the family together and Ma will feel at ease about her life. Ma always felt as if you were her favorite and she hated me so much because she thought as a child I was being fast and I fucked Steve. Boobie I can't take it no more I wanna be free",is what the text message said. Please don't tell me Vaeh did what I thought she did. Fuck all my thoughts right now, fucking my fucking life and I'm glad I killed Steve's bitch ass. I couldn't do nothing but yell and scream as I drove. "Not my baby, oh God please no, I can't imagine life without you, you were my BestFriend, please Vaeh, please be alive and safe", I said to myself. I couldn't lose her and as much as Vaeh felt like she needed me I really needed her. This must of been Jennifer's lucky day because instead of killing her I had to go check on my sister......