Part 17

I didn't know how I could think about Jennifer fucking me with all the shit that was going on, but I needed it. I know when I get there, she's going to want to explain but I don't wanna talk about shit, I just want hands and facials like I'm at a nail salon. Before I drove off, I blocked every number that I could of that Chris would contact me from I was ready to officially be done with her. Ain't no telling where her trifling ass was and I didn't really care, she's probably out fucking some hoe or probably that nigga but why should I care anyways? After you've left a person mentally there's no turning back and although Chris may still have me physically, Jennifer had me mentally and that's the honest to God truth. Being in a relationship with Jennifer wasn't necessary at this time but after we fuck and make up and talk about the loyalty between us, we might be able to figure something out. As soon as I pulled up at Jennifer's house, she fixed a tall glass of Moscato but after today's functions I really needed me some Henny straight. She began to tell me about Misty and Steve and how things played out, she also told me that Misty hired me because she knew my step-dad and since they were fucking, she planned on getting as close to me as possible. Everything started to make perfect sense, I was feeling like I was being set up and my life was becoming a never ending Lifetime Movie. Jennifer explained more and more and out of no where she started to cry crocodile tears, I held her close not knowing what she was about to tell me. "Ebony, you know I feel deeply for you right?", she asked. Aww shit, I thought to myself you know when you tell somebody some shit like that some major tea is about to be spilled. "Yes, cupcake I know you do." That was my little pet name for her and also the name that was saved in my phone when she called and it had the cute cupcake emoji next to it. "I knew all along, but I didn't know how to tell you baby", she said with tears rolling down her cheeks. "You knew what Jenny?", I said aggressively because at this point I was irritated and needed her ass to get straight to the fucking point. "I knew Misty was sleeping with your step-dad, I knew where your mama lived, I knew you before I even knew you mentally or physically, Misty set me up to talk to you because she knew I was curious and she wanted me to get more information on your step-dad Steve because she figured she might be pregnant", she was talking so fast like she was scared of what I might do next. After the long talk we had honestly I didn't now if I could trust her but fuck all that she owed me some grade A sex and I was coming to get what was mine. I wiped her tears, she pushed me on the couch and kissed all over my body, she had me so wet that I couldn't wait until I was able to feel her long ass tongue inside of my pussy. She started sucking on my breasts, working her way to my stomach and kissing me between my thighs at this point I felt as if I was going to cum from just the little things, she had already done to me. Honestly, you could tell she knew what she was doing because the more she sucked, the louder I moaned, I moaned so loud and we heard a loud noise and we didn't know what it was that we both got quiet. There was the noise again, somebody was at the door like really what the fuck was today, I just wanted my pussy ate with no interruptions.