Part 12

Now who could have answered Christina's phone? I'm thinking of all the things that could be possible. The text from Pizza was the first thing that came to my mind like really who in the hell was texting her the other day? I was so shocked I froze up and I couldn't get a word out it was a very deep ass "I am a boy Damon" voice. So now this is king of making sense to me because the entire time that Chris was accusing me of fucking dudes, she had a dude in our house. The unfamiliar voice said, "Why are you calling my baby mama phone?" I looked at my phone to make sure I dialed the right number and thought to myself "baby mama" what kind of Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, Ricky Late shit was this again? Christina is pregnant? It kind of explained her mood swings that she has been having lately and the sound of her throwing up in the bathroom the day she cut herself but got damn why didn't she tell me? So, many questions that needed answers and I want the answer to them NOW! My mother needed me the most right now, but I needed to know what was going on in my home. I was thinking I could call my mother's brothers and sisters over to keep her company until I got back from figuring out what nigga got my girlfriend pregnant and why in the fuck is he at my house. All I could do was cry because Chris was really fucking dudes like what kind of fucking stud is she? She wouldn't let me touch her, but she let this mothafucking nigga bust a nut in her and ain't no telling how many times. Now, I'm furious as fuck you thought you witnessed diary of a mad black woman just imagine that and the scene with Angela Basset in waiting to exhale. Just watch what I do next!