Part 21

Chris was in a daze I felt like I had knocked her ass so hard upside her head like Deebo did Red from Friday. She barely knew who she was and her eyes constantly rolled in the back of her head the entire ride home but so what she deserved it. I knew from this day forward I needed to leave her ass for good but what about the baby? I mean she did say she got pregnant for us but she didn't consult with me first. Maybe I could get my shit together and leave and help her with the baby once she had it, that was definitely an option. There was once a time Chris showed me nothing but love and then after a year she switched up. Apart of me wanted to question her about her family . They always say when you don't receive love as a child, you just don't know how to love naturally as an adult and that could be the case. I was sick of making excuses or finding reasons as to why Chris did the things she did to me. Chris slept the entire ride home I'm not sure how she did because her phone kept ringing I bet it was Pizza Hut. I couldn't wait to finally find out what bitch or nigga was blowing up her phone. By the time we made it home it was dark and I couldn't wait to get in bed. As soon as Chris was deep in her sleep my plan was to FaceTime Jennifer and play with my pussy since I missed her ass so damn much. Chris was a light sleeper but the way the knot on her forehead was set up she was going to sleep like a baby tonight. Jennifer sent me a text and asked was I working tomorrow but I ignored it. The situation with Misty wasn't over just yet so my plan was to call in so that I could have time to calm down. Sleeping in the bed with Chris was something I couldn't do right now because of the disgusting thoughts of her letting another NIGGA fuck her, so tonight was my first night on the couch. Vaeh hit me up and told me she needed me to come over because she wanted to talk to me in the morning about a family secret. Nevaeh left home at 16 for a reason and nobody knew why and now she wanted to come clean. I wanted to call Jenny so bad to bust a nut but as of now my mind wasn't right. What family secret did Vaeh need to tell me? What really made her leave at 16 years old? I really just wanted to get some sleep because these past few days I've been restless. To find out that Christina is pregnant has taken the biggest toll on me. We weren't even ready for kids but she was confident enough to go ride some dick unprotected at that. She needs to go get tested ain't no telling where Pizza Hut dick has been. It disgusted to me to think that my girlfriend and my sister were sharing the same dick. I turned my phone off because I didn't want any more calls and turned off the lights because I needed some rest and I felt a slap in the back of my head. "Bitch I don't know where the fuck you think your sleeping tonight", Chris said. I could of swore she was in the room sleep but instead she was wide awake staring at me with a death look in her eyes like she wanted to kill me. It was time for me to get away because one of us was going to end up hurt and the only thing that was stopping me was jail time and the long time sentence of killing a mother and her baby but did I really care?