Part 24

Should I just be upfront and tell her how I felt? Hmmm... Maybe I could send her a text or pack my shit and just mail her a letter. Ain't no telling how many niggas she slept with or who was going to be the father of her child had she had that baby. I had to face it Chris was a hoe that I had fallen in love with and you just can't turn a hoe into a housewife. I got my things together and left the hospital I guess I'll just figure out how to tell her later on. My main focus right now was to remain focused. I had a lot going on around me and Chris wasn't my main concern right now. My mother just lost her husband and she needed me more than ever. My sister is finally deciding to face the demon that raped her at 9 years old even though he's dead and not to mention Pizza Hut still hadn't come home since she caught him fucking Chris. Fuck Chris right now where the fuck was she when I really needed her. I took 6 years of her bullshit and this time I wasn't looking back. I needed some "ME" time, I needed time to figure out who Ebony was. Six years of time wasted is what it feels like but I know honestly it was just a lesson learned, a huge lesson. I'd be wrong as hell to make Jennifer pay for what Chris did to me but right now my trust is so fucked up. The shit Chris did made me sometimes wonder about what life would be like if I had a boyfriend but I was too gay for that shit! I needed to stop by Ma's to get to the bottom of things. Why did she cover up Steve raping Vaeh? Why did she beat Vaeh for the blood she found in her panties? Why did she stay with Steve knowing what he did to Vaeh? Those are the questions that raced through my mind and I needed answers. As I got in the car I checked my phone and decided to call Jennifer but no answer. What the fuck was she doing that she couldn't answer my call? I called her three more times and sent her 5 text messages back to back. Jennifer wasn't like this she always answered when I called. Should I do a pop-up on her ass because she really had me fucked up? Who else could she be fucking? Is she fucking Misty ? My trust was all the way fucked up I swear it had me thinking any and everybody was going to fuck over me. After three calls and five text messages she finally answered but there was another voice in the background. "Hey, baby I'm busy I gotta call you right back", she said. The phone hung up and all I could do was stare at the phone. Who the fuck was over there and what was she so busy doing? I guess I was going to have to wait before I could have the talk with Ma because I pushed the gas and the 750 Li was on the way to Jennifer's house......